VillaGoMarching

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Finishing off all or nothing

Levy has mentioned net spend 3 times in the last 2 episodes 

None of their signings from last season started on Sunday, looks like they've gone down the "1 or 2 quality pieces completes us" route and bought players Jose doesn't really fancy and what they actually needed was depth

Do like how AoN showed off their academy and gave it the big un over kane and Winks but neglected to mention their academy is a leaky sieve, madueke played for PSV this weekend, Griffiths might break through at lyon this year

I liked the scene with Danny Rose, completely destroyed the notion that so many people on here believe that he doesn't care about playing football. Almost came to blows with Mourinho and wanted smoke with Levy too, "tell Daniel I'm looking for him"  :crylaugh: 

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Was Dele Alli really once considered a decent player?

2015-17 period he was an excellent attacking midfielder. Had a mediocre world cup and club form gone downhill since.

Think he scored 18 league goals in 16/17 season.

Edited by VillaChris

30 minutes ago, sne said:

Strong rumors that amateur golfer and former footballer Gareth Bale is about to make a comeback with Spurs. Medical team currently discussing overtime payment bonuses.

Report I saw had Alli going the other way on loan... I really don’t see Real Madrid being remotely interested in Dele Alli.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

A happy Bale could probably still tear up this league. Despite his age.

Staying clear of injuries will also be a big challenge. You’ve gotta be pretty brave to pay him the wages he wants at his age, with his injury record and attitude. 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

All about his wage demands, can't see levy touching it even if he would give them a huge off the field boost 

Reguillon is a good signing though even if he will have a buy back clause 

Oldest trick in the book to get a former club legend back to please supporters when you're having a difficult spell as Spurs will have over next few weeks, takes the pressure off a bit.

Only have to look on here to see how many were demanding we got back Benteke in January.

Bale would probably have his moments if he came back to Spurs but he simply isn't going to be the force he was there previously, simply hasn't played enough football in last two years.

I think its great. Spurs spend more money than they can afford, on a player who doesnt want to play football any more, with a manager who likes to blame anyone but himself.

What could go wrong? Lulz.

p.s.
And no Bale will not do better in a more demanding league he will do worse. I watch Real Madrid and followed the saga on and off. Bale took his payday and is done. If Spurs want to give him an extra one then I am sure he will be delighted to take it from them.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Â