VillaGoMarching

Levy’s web of horsesh*t finally beginning to unravel. He’s already scaring off the top managerial talent in Europe and his treatment of Kane in this saga will surely mean that playing talent won’t be queuing up to join too quickly either…but hey…at least he’s got some NFL games booked.

1 minute ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Levy’s web of horsesh*t finally beginning to unravel. He’s already scaring off the top managerial talent in Europe and his treatment of Kane in this saga will surely mean that playing talent won’t be queuing up to join too quickly either…but hey…at least he’s got some NFL games booked.

Hope the midget destroys them.

18 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

He has always done this shit, Berbatov and Modric before. Doesnt excuse Kane disgraceful behaviour

17 minutes ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

What treatment of Kane? Not bending over for him, why should he.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

That’s my thought. We don’t know what is going on. If Spurs have set a price and City haven’t met it then Kane needs to be professional. He’s being paid an absolute fortune to play football for them via a contract he was happy to sign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I can see Spurs becomming a team that just make up the numbers like they always used to be. 

Fixed. 

They are a shit club, always have been .

4 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

We really don't know what's going on. Kane insists (via his tame journalists) that there was a gentleman's agreement he could go. Spurs insist there was no such agreement.

Kane is quite clearly a moron, so perhaps he misunderstood.

I'm not

I hope they sign kane for £150m and some of the london journos get pissed off and maybe just maybe the penny will drop that all of this is a little bit **** stupid and shit 

The worst thing is those same journos would love it if it was grealish moving 

Edited by villa4europe

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm not

I hope they sign kane for £150m and some of the london journos get pissed off and maybe just maybe the penny will drop that all of this is a little bit **** stupid and shit 

To clarify, I’m on the side that says Kane should be turning up to training like he’s paid to do.

This side also happens to the same as the one Levy is on, I assume.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm not

Yes but Spurs is a Super League 6 club. Genuine farce the way they act

Â