VillaGoMarching

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Be interesting to see the media reaction to this. Imagine if Sterling or Rashford did this...

Some of them were encouraging him when it was rumoured a few weeks back

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tumblerseven said:

Spurs fans already calling him a snake... 🤦‍♂️

I think it's pretty justified tbh, and I'm not sure I'd forgive Grealish if he skipped training to try to force a move from "his" club. Kane's shown his true colours, it's a dick move.

Great behaviour from the England captain. Whilst I agree he should get a move if all parties agree to it, being England captain means you have to hold yourself to higher standards imo. There are other ways he could have got a move.

28 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Great behaviour from the England captain. Whilst I agree he should get a move if all parties agree to it, being England captain means you have to hold yourself to higher standards imo. There are other ways he could have got a move.

Am I correct in saying that if a footballer submits a transfer request, they give up their loyalty bonus?

Would explain why footballers don’t really do that these days and agents just weasel between clubs, pissing people off and causing unrest until the selling club gives up…

Agents should be banned from the game

33 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Am I correct in saying that if a footballer submits a transfer request, they give up their loyalty bonus?

Would explain why footballers don’t really do that these days and agents just weasel between clubs, pissing people off and causing unrest until the selling club gives up…

Agents should be banned from the game

If he's got a loyalty bonus in his contract, I think legally players receive this at the end of a completed season or end of a contract. I don't see how he's not breaching this though.

Edited by Jonesy7211

10 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

If he's got a loyalty bonus in his contract, I think legally players receive this at the end of a completed season or end of a contract. I don't see how he's not breaching this though.

It was my understanding that “being sold to another club without submitting a transfer request” also counted as “end of a contract”…

I could be wrong though

3 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Yeah, like not signing a sixyear contract.

Â