VillaGoMarching

5 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Doesn't he have a massive grudge against us? But I could never remember why.

Because he's small, S, M, ALL. That bald midget at spurs would love having another tiny framed ego maniac dancing round their billion pound fudge factory. Hope it happens, he will eventually be top of the list the way its going. Hateful club.

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Doesn't he have a massive grudge against us? But I could never remember why.

Goes back to when we battered them 5-0 at VP and took the piss despite being lower in the table. He didn't take it very well, bless him.

55 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Goes back to when we battered them 5-0 at VP and took the piss despite being lower in the table. He didn't take it very well, bless him.

wasnt that under Bruce as well? No wonder he was pissed off

Imagine Spurs fans right now, especially as I’m reading from various sources that even if Spurs paid out Brighton’s compensation fee that Potter would turn down the job waiting on a big club job offer.

Spurs fans being told they aren’t a big enough club

GIF by Giphy QA

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

They must not be offering good money. Let’s face it, cash is king. If they were paying top dollar they’d get lots of interest.

Its probably more they have no budget to spend so no sensible manager will touch it

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Its probably more they have no budget to spend so no sensible manager will touch it

Job comes with massive pressure and expectations and as you say they are probably not offering the managers that much room to form the team in to their liking.

Unless Kane is sold and then it's a whole different job anyway.

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Please offer it to Deano, that would be hilarious and straight after offer it to John Terry, please, just for shitss n giggles.

Maybe JT buddy Lampard could be tempted 

If/when Kane gets sold, I expect them to try and get Toney from Brentford.

That sounds like a transfer that will take months, Brentford holding out for the price they want and spurs upping their 50% short of asking price  offer each week by £1.00

Edited by brummybloke

47 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

If/when Kane gets sold, I expect them to try and get Toney from Brentford.

That sounds like a transfer that will take months, Brentford holding out for the price they want and spurs upping their 50% short of asking price  offer each week by £1.00

I preferred them when everyone was £10m

• Like 1

Â