VillaGoMarching

I’ll always remember Gollini’s debut for us in our first Championship game. His terrible sliced clearance that fell to Forestieri and we lost 1-0. He’d made a couple of smart saves before that and that game kind of summed up his time with us. Capable of a brilliant stop, followed by a **** up. 

I hope he gets a chance at Spurs and makes more mistakes. 

Selling Alderweireld to some Qatari club for a reported 13 mill.

These type of deals always feel dodgy I mean how can a club like that afford 13 mill for a player and I'm assuming huge wages to move to Qatar. 

Deals like these defo need bigger scrutiny I mean I wouldn't be suprised if its some FFP wrangle by Spurs Aka paying themselves. 

9 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Selling Alderweireld to some Qatari club for a reported 13 mill.

These type of deals always feel dodgy I mean how can a club like that afford 13 mill for a player and I'm assuming huge wages to move to Qatar. 

Deals like these defo need bigger scrutiny I mean I wouldn't be suprised if its some FFP wrangle by Spurs Aka paying themselves. 

Spurs are nowhere near breaching FFP limits, no need for them to be creative like that.

It's probably some vanity Qatari sheik who likes Alderweireld.

Don't know about FFP but they took out a emergency £175m loan last year to cover loss of income due to Covid. A loan that has to be repaid this year.

36 minutes ago, rosenthal said:

Already refinanced and added to the long term stadium debt, as long as people will be allowed back to watch sport and entertainment then there's no issue with Spurs' finances. 

Roll on covid-22

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, rosenthal said:

Already refinanced and added to the long term stadium debt, as long as people will be allowed back to watch sport and entertainment then there's no issue with Spurs' finances. 

No issue with it just hundreds of millions of controlled debt that will squeeze them for years 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No issue with it just hundreds of millions of controlled debt that will squeeze them for years 

Well, the interest on their debt  is around £25m a year, on £400m yearly revenue it's not much of a squeeze really.

I would love for Villa to be in similar financial position. We have zero interest to pay but revenue around £150m.

Edited by Czarnikjak

3 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Well, the interest on their debt  is around £25m a year, on £400m yearly revenue it's not much of a squeeze really.

I would love for Villa to be in similar financial position. We have zero interest to pay but revenue around £150m.

The interest is £25m...what are the repayments?! 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The interest is £25m...what are the repayments?! 

There is no repayments untill around 2030. And even at that point they will just repay as much as they want/can. The rest will be simply refinanced for another 10 years with manageable interest payments. That's how large businesses operate. Debt is not a big deal at this level.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Kane is the biggest loser in the Grealish saga, City have absolutely played him and his agent

His poor performances at the Euros might have just put doubts in the minds of those tempted to blow a fortune on him.

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Looks like Kane is throwing his toys out the pram. Not turned up for training apparently. 

Hes probably just stuck in traffic and Sky are outside the training ground like the gremilns they are.

Â