VillaGoMarching

This last 18 months so many dead, ill, lost their jobs or their businesses and Harry Kane goes on strike whilst being paid £200,000 A WEEK because the people paying his wages won’t roll over and sell him on the cheap.

He needs to have a good hard look at himself in the mirror. It’s pathetic.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Worse still, imagine if it was either Pogba, Mane or Sterling?

not just them, i have a feeling some expected similar from Jack and would have had articles prepared

9 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

For once, I would like to see Levy to win this one over Kane and $iteh

Same. Although part of me might enjoy seeing them spend £250m on two players and for them to both be out for 3 months at the same time. 

Not wishing them an injury just commenting that they both have poor injury records. 

Kane’s doing himself no favours here, he’s coming across like a spoilt brat that’s used to getting his own way. I except he’ll get his move to City, once the relationship becomes too soured with Spurs. It’ll be for big money and Spurs will need a new striker, their options for that are somewhat limited now we’ve got Ings. 

I just hope that City get some serious scrutiny over their FFP breaches, but we all know they’ll escape any serious punishment. 

Took Kane all week to say he's back in training Saturday as planned and that he's sad at accusations that he is unprofessional. Waited a week, word removed. He's just jealous of Jack and Messi stealing his headlines the last few days. Utter word removed.

53 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Took Kane all week to say he's back in training Saturday as planned and that he's sad at accusations that he is unprofessional. Waited a week, word removed. He's just jealous of Jack and Messi stealing his headlines the last few days. Utter word removed.

Agreed, it's all bullshite to save face. Nuno said he didn't no what was going on and it needs to be delt with internally. Didn't sound like anyone knew he was due back tomorrow (Saturday) for training as normal. Even baldy has said he is waiting for Tottenham to make a decision, so I think Kane was trying to force the move, by missing training instead of handing in a transfer request, as this would be moody and he would lose the huge loyalty bonus they get.

• Like 1

Â