VillaGoMarching

a part of me wants the deal to happen. i think it would massively push the powers that be to really investigate what city are up to

another part of me hates this player power that exists, that players force these moves so at the same time i'd like to see spurs telling city to do one

i do think we'll see a lot more release clauses in the future.

17 hours ago, Keyblade said:

What a word removed. Can't believe there isn't any media outrage on this.

English media afraid to criticise a white English player. If was Sterling, Pogba, Neymar they would be slaughtered and demanded to leave England 

Imagine if Mings asked for a new contract, I bet some of these rags be be calling him a mercenary

Its going to be annoying if come September Kane is still at Spurs having spent all summer moaning and whingeing for a move whereas Grealish kept quiet and we rolled over due to the release clause. We should have just done a 'gentleman's agreement' and then just ignore it like Levy. It is Kane's fault in signing a huge 6 year deal in 2018 and not having a release clause in it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Its going to be annoying if come September Kane is still at Spurs having spent all summer moaning and whingeing for a move whereas Grealish kept quiet and we rolled over due to the release clause. We should have just done a 'gentleman's agreement' and then just ignore it like Levy. It is Kane's fault in signing a huge 6 year deal in 2018 and not having a release clause in it.

Difference is, Grealish's agent is Stellar which wouldn't have agreed to a "gentleman's agreement". In fact didn't Purslow say Grealish specifically insisted on the clause?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

a part of me wants the deal to happen. i think it would massively push the powers that be to really investigate what city are up to

another part of me hates this player power that exists, that players force these moves so at the same time i'd like to see spurs telling city to do one

i do think we'll see a lot more release clauses in the future.

Not the powers that be investigating city 

I want the majority of football fans to say this is all a bit **** shit

At the moment too many still buy in to Sky's guff about it all being exciting 

The booing of grealish is hopefully just the start 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

For many reasons, I do want Kane to go to Man City.  Mainly because I want Villa to overtake Spurs and can’t see that happening with Kane still at the club.

As a side benefit, it also makes it less likely Liverpool win the league, and that also cheers me up with banter with my Liverpool supporting mates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Kane's  the sort aswell that will eventually knuckle down and too good not to score 20 goals if he stays there until next May. Very difficult to finish above Spurs in that scenario.

I still think this will be an August 31st, 11.59pm deal unless the fax machine breaks down.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

These player versus club standoffs seem to almost always fall the way of the player. 
When does the transfer window end? I’m predicting a deadline day move.

Spurs havent been linked to another striker though except Ings. Spurs arent preparing to sell

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Spurs havent been linked to another striker though except Ings. Spurs arent preparing to sell

They’ve been linked with Dusan Vlahovic at Fiorentina.

Although the same shit rags are now claiming that Man City will move for Vlahovic and abandon their move for Kane.

Â