Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

21 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

i don't really want a pre-sliced bagel with the bread going bad inside.

the pre sliced bagel is for lazy people who then put them in the toaster rather than bake them properly

the whole point of a bagel is that you bake it whole in the oven, means the outside will be crispy and the inside will remain fluffy

if you cut it in half and stick it in your toaster you've **** the whole thing anyway

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

“Tell us what you think”, ”How did we do?”, ”Rate your delivery”, “Please share your feedback for a chance to win..”

Oh, piss off! Can I buy anything without having to give it assessing it? It was an alright cup of coffee, I’ve already forgotten it.

I just wanted to know if you liked your present 🥺

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Dennis Temituro A toddler standing in front of abstract paintingsChantelle Kuukua Eghan A toddler holding a paintbrush in front of a painting

pictures from the Guinness world records youngest artist 

not knocking the kid but i might get them to pop out and see my 1 year old's masterpieces

I've seen elephants paint better than that.

Two middle aged men blasting music and smoking weed in their whips (picasso people carrier and a 20 year old 206)  absolutely booting it out the pub car park like their 18 year old footballers in lambos

14 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Two middle aged men blasting music and smoking weed in their whips (picasso people carrier and a 20 year old 206)  absolutely booting it out the pub car park like their 18 year old footballers in lambos

I wondered what @Xela was up to tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Washing machine waste pipe splits under the sink while I'm changing the car oil, wife says "there's water everywhere!"

I come in and trim the pipe and retighten the jubilee clips.

Put the machine on a rinse and spin setting to test.

Water forces the pipe off and jets everywhere, reminiscent of when I first discovered that Christina Hendricks topless clip.

Good old Amazon will deliver a new pipe tomorrow, so at least it's not too expensive a repair.

Debating whether to get a cleaner for our house, just temporary while I'm super busy with work, an my Mrs can't be arsed because I am not doing my bit. One of my pet hates, is a unclean, cluttered house.  I had a cleaner when I lived on my own so no big deal for me, so thought I was doing the right thing, taking all the hassle out of it, I mean I have agreed to pay, but apparently we shouldn't waste money and I should just find the time??   Women aye, ya gotta love emm!

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I am not doing my bit. One of my pet hates, is a unclean, cluttered house. 

Erm... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Debating whether to get a cleaner for our house, just temporary while I'm super busy with work, an my Mrs can't be arsed because I am not doing my bit. One of my pet hates, is a unclean, cluttered house.  I had a cleaner when I lived on my own so no big deal for me, so thought I was doing the right thing, taking all the hassle out of it, I mean I have agreed to pay, but apparently we shouldn't waste money and I should just find the time??   Women aye, ya gotta love emm!

Funnily I’m debating the same thing. Never had a cleaner but would like to free up some chore time and think it’s probably worth the money. 

Then I think I don’t know what I’d ask them to do, and how often I need them, and I’d have to make sure I’m in at that time, and what if they don’t clean properly, and what if they take things, and so on.  So then too much stress to find and hire a cleaner, easier to clean myself.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Funnily I’m debating the same thing. Never had a cleaner but would like to free up some chore time and think it’s probably worth the money. 

Then I think I don’t know what I’d ask them to do, and how often I need them, and I’d have to make sure I’m in at that time, and what if they don’t clean properly, and what if they take things, and so on.  So then too much stress to find and hire a cleaner, easier to clean myself.

They are generally okay, I had them clean certain rooms when they started, then they can just keep up to date.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

When I first discovered that Christina Hendricks topless clip.

Asking for a friend, but where could one locate such a clip?

Edited by stuart_75
Typo
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Debating whether to get a cleaner for our house

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Funnily I’m debating the same thing. Never had a cleaner but would like to free up some chore time

Cost of living crisis seems to be over :D 

It’s something I was thinking before as I’ve seen an uptick in people asking for cleaners and grass cutters on social media.

I've had a cleaner for 10+ years. I live on my own and she saves me loads of hassle keeping the gaff spick and span. I changed her from every 2 weeks to every 4 when things were getting tight money wise. Anyone considering it should get one. What I will say is mine is a cleaner not a tidy upper, so I have to do a pre clean put shit away routine before she visits.

On 24/05/2024 at 17:50, Paddywhack said:

“Tell us what you think”, ”How did we do?”, ”Rate your delivery”, “Please share your feedback for a chance to win..”

Oh, piss off! Can I buy anything without having to assess it? It was an alright cup of coffee, I’ve already forgotten it.

I had a food delivery the other morning, worst one I've ever had. Food and coffee was stone cold and there was oily stuff floating in the coffee.

I left a suitable review and applied for a refund... if the food was wrong I would have got a full refund but because it was just disgusting I only got a partial one

• Like 1

Deal or no deal.

When the guy is rejecting offers all the while and it gets down to three boxes. Say 25k and £10 and £100 why is the bankers offer somewhat reasonable or makes it an easy choice to deal?

Like every once in a while why doesn't the banker make an offer of £50. Like **** you, you want to play them games I'm gonna make you open all the boxes now.

And in fact any game show where they make you plan on after you've cashed out and the inevitable groans. "Oh no, he's walking away with 17k tax free and could have had 25k. Travesty!"

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Asking for a friend, but where could one locate such a clip?

I also have a friend

Bad Santa 2 is one of the worst films ever, and a disgrace to the name of the legendary first installment, but there are of couple of scenes with her that make it *almost* worth watching 

• Like 1

I was thinking of getting a cleaner, then I thought ‘hang the **** on a minute, I could find an hour a week, do my own cleaning, and then buy some records’.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I come in and trim the pipe and retighten the jubilee clips

image.png.6c0e1a52ce12663e3a2e6d853399edaf.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â