Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

42 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I love it when you want to avoid the motorway due to traffic/accident, an it takes you down some single track road which would be too rough for a tractor to drive down. 

The roundabout in Little Aston by Roman Road is worse. Pot holes so big there that i'm sure some badgers live in them.  

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

As this is your business, what would you suggest for navigation?

My brain :mrgreen: 

No seriously none of them are that good but Waze (which is owned by Google) does a much better job of live traffic information and re-routing

Tbh even Apple maps is better than google

But none of them are that good but Waze is the best of them because it's not trying to do everything the others do and it only has one job

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

“Tell me you … without telling me that you …”

No, now you must die violently, shut up. Why do people say this, it makes my head explode

Agree with that, file alongside "if you know, you know"

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Agree with that, file alongside "if you know, you know"

I know a few people that seem to only be able to communicate via internet memes and catchphrases, even in person, it's like having a conversation with Reddit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The roundabout in Little Aston by Roman Road is worse. Pot holes so big there that i'm sure some badgers live in them.  

I live up the rode from there, I generally go straight on up Thornhill most of time to avoid them. They have filled them now, bit of a temporary bodge though.

Edited by foreveryoung

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Street view Google maps. How do google know that I want to face to opposite direction to the one they give me, every time!!! its not even 50/50

Its almost a guarantee to be facing the wrong way Grrrrrr

EDIT: I should add that the way I work, they know what I'm looking for because I'll have searched that already but it shows be the view as if I have my back to the building, I don't want to see the view from that place I want to see that place. It's bloody stupid

Because it hates you. 

Just booked online to have my partners tyres changed on the car. Within minutes of the transaction going through I’ve had email asking me to leave a review. 

Im not one for review’s anyway, but why do they think I’d leave a flipping review before I’ve had the work done? 🤣

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Just booked online to have my partners tyres changed on the car. Within minutes of the transaction going through I’ve had email asking me to leave a review. 

Im not one for review’s anyway, but why do they think I’d leave a flipping review before I’ve had the work done? 🤣

One star.   Too slow.   They haven't even started the work yet.

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I know a few people that seem to only be able to communicate via internet memes and catchphrases, even in person, it's like having a conversation with Reddit.

If you can’t beat them, join them.

The realisation that kids today talking about the 90s, is the same as kids in the 90s talking about the 60s.

Also that the year 1970 is further away then the year 2070.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

The realisation that kids today talking about the 90s, is the same as kids in the 90s talking about the 60s.

And kids in the 1960s (me), talking about the 1930s. 

Â