Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 15/07/2021 at 11:16, Davkaus said:

I think the only thing worse than a pun thread is a pun thread in which I'm notified of every  response. What have I done.

No need to nag on about it.

folk on here will pun until they’re hoarse! 

• Like 1

I've taken advantage of the cover of darkness to do some pruning of my neighbour's tree, which is blocking out light in my garden. It wasn't over my fence (I took care of that last weekend) but the thing is out of control and has shot up a few foot this year and blocked out loads of light. I was going to just have a word, but I looked over the fence, and their garden is literally just a jungle of weeds. Literally fully covering the garden, with no path through, it's grown to fully cover the downstairs windows and is about a foot below the upstairs windows. Went to check on them, and they ignore the door, but keep moving their car. They're fine, they're just words removed. So I don't mind a bit of illicit nocturnal gardening. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've taken advantage of the cover of darkness to do some pruning of my neighbour's tree, which is blocking out light in my garden. It wasn't over my fence (I took care of that last weekend) but the thing is out of control and has shot up a few foot this year and blocked out loads of light. I was going to just have a word, but I looked over the fence, and their garden is literally just a jungle of weeds. Literally fully covering the garden, with no path through, it's grown to fully cover the downstairs windows and is about a foot below the upstairs windows. Went to check on them, and they ignore the door, but keep moving their car. They're fine, they're just words removed. So I don't mind a bit of illicit nocturnal gardening. 

I did mean to get in the garden this weekend but your cats shit keeps getting found by the strimmer when I do it.

57 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Went to check on them, and they ignore the door, but keep moving their car. They're fine, they're just words removed. So I don't mind a bit of illicit nocturnal gardening. 

Do they own the property? Or rent it?

Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan. Actually these pair dont piss me off, television and its inability to award jobs to seemingly people other than these pair. In the case of the latter, no offer is turned down. 

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Rob Beckett and Romesh Ranganathan. Actually these pair dont piss me off, television and its inability to award jobs to seemingly people other than these pair. In the case of the latter, no offer is turned down. 

You must watch different TV to me. I've only ever seen Rob Beckett once or twice, and that was years ago. RR I agree, although I only usually see him on trailers for programmes I don't watch (and on the rare occasion I do, I quite like him). 

27 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

You must watch different TV to me. I've only ever seen Rob Beckett once or twice, and that was years ago. RR I agree, although I only usually see him on trailers for programmes I don't watch (and on the rare occasion I do, I quite like him). 

I like RR in King Gary but otherwise tend to avoid. Which is some mean feat. 

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

I want to go record shopping, its Record Store Day, this pisses me off no end

Perfect day to go then. Don't know what you are moaning at

:trollface:

Â