Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Dropping Saka for Trippier, just asking for extra time and pens.

Are we ever gonna use this team to it's full potential. Lets hope we tire them out, then bring on the ammo.

I'm sure there's an entire topic devoted to tonights game somewhere...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm sure there's an entire topic devoted to tonights game somewhere...

There is, but this thread is "things that piss you off that shouldn't".  An being that everyone believes in Southgate.....................

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

There is, but this thread is "things that piss you off that shouldn't".  An being that everyone believes in Southgate.....................

In a section of the website that isn't about football

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Kids/women who feel the need to pick up a pine cone to bring home. 

Hahaha you've just been surrounded by a massive pine woods and she ony brought one home? As long as she hasn't pocketed a red squirrel we wont sue :mrgreen:

Just now, bickster said:

Hahaha you've just been surrounded by a massive pine woods and she ony brought one home? As long as she hasn't pocketed a red squirrel we wont sue :mrgreen:

A bag. So far. Apparently I am building a bug hotel when we get home and these are forming part of it. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Same applies to shells and conkers. They just get left around the house until it’s acceptable for me to throw them out. 

Also with conkers, where did the fascination come from with putting them in the corners of a room to deter spiders from coming in? Both my kids do it, weirdos. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Same applies to shells and conkers. They just get left around the house until it’s acceptable for me to throw them out. 

Also with conkers, where did the fascination come from with putting them in the corners of a room to deter spiders from coming in? Both my kids do it, weirdos. 

My grandson has a tub of shells in his room and in a drawer I have a conker my daughter gave me in 1995 that she deemed lucky. Its arguable. 

39 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Oh, we ask the kids to do it. We use them in the wood burner. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Completely agree. I popped into the shops the other day and went to put some shopping in the middle pocket only to find my wife and son had instead filled it with 11 pine cones. 

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

My grandson has a tub of shells in his room and in a drawer I have a conker my daughter gave me in 1995 that she deemed lucky. Its arguable. 

Ah well you can’t throw the lucky conker away, that’s sentimental. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

They might be shite at spider repellent but they are actually good as moth repellent

7 hours ago, Seat68 said:

They know what's up. 

I never go anywhere without one .

image.jpeg.abcf219dbc14903868e349d3a32ed181.jpeg

EHQiTt2XUAAJEHG.jpg

Occult Secrets Behind Pine Cone Art & Architecture - Richard Cassaro

The Pineal Gland - Occult Secrets Behind Pine Cone Art and Architecture the Mesopotamia pine cone | What does it mean? I just don't … | Flickrhttp://www.ufo-contact.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Ancient-Annunaki-Sumerian-Gods-Sacred-Pine-Cone-Fertilization-Pineal-Gland-Cave-of-Brahma.jpeg

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â