Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

57 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Youtube pushing Will Smith's youtube channel to me.

Like don't you have enough mate. Millions. Musician. Actor. Producer. TV. Film. Superdad. Superspunk.

Does he drink in town too ? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bickster said:

But but but.... thats exactly the same effort (if not more) as just arranging which ones you pick out after it's done its job surely?

Might have known you'd spot that.  :)

You are quite right of course, but I still do it. I just can't stand the sight of the chaos, and the sooner I correct it, the better. 

Also, I tend to unload first thing in the morning while the coffee's still brewing. And everything needs to be as easy as possible at that hour. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Dishwashers generally piss me off. Hate the things.

They're by far the fussiest whitegood. Hardly seems worth the effort of loading it and unloading it, keeping an eye on the salt and rinser, when every so often it decides "**** you" and bakes dirt on to some glasses. I just handwash everything now, I think I'll rip it out and put a tumble drier in at some point.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

They're by far the fussiest whitegood. Hardly seems worth the effort of loading it and unloading it, keeping an eye on the salt and rinser, when every so often it decides "**** you" and bakes dirt on to some glasses. I just handwash everything now, I think I'll rip it out and put a tumble drier in at some point.

Don't even get me started on people who put a tray of glasses in with stuff covered in food.

Before someone tells me you're supposed to rinse, I don't get why you wouldn't turn the 5 seconds under the tap into 15 seconds with a scourer in your other hand. It really is that easy to handwash.

I don't use or like microwaves either, but I can see their uses.

10 hours ago, El Zen said:

My wife loading the dishwasher. Total anarchy. I like to sort the cutlery. This makes it far easier to unload said dishwasher. I have made it clear to her that this is important to me. I have made this clear for 11 years. Does she sort the cutlery when loading the dishwasher? Does she f***! 

Pure lazy. 

And don’t get me started on her habit of chucking the good knives in there, too. 

My misses likes her pile of rubbish on the end of the worktop in our new kitchen which cost, well you know ££££. Previously she always said she has no space, so I put up a notice board, didn't work, then we had a extra unit fitted, lasted 2 weeks, almost. Then we decided to have a new kitchen fitted to mostly her spec, an the big extension, an I still see that the end of the one worktop is pilled high with letters, make up, school stuff, sellotape, you name it. "Can you tidy that up please babe", "there's still no room in this bloody kitchen tidy it up yourself"!!! Grrrrr!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

My misses likes her pile of rubbish on the end of the worktop in our new kitchen which cost, well you know ££££. Previously she always said she has no space, so I put up a notice board, didn't work, then we had a extra unit fitted, lasted 2 weeks, almost. Then we decided to have a new kitchen fitted to mostly her spec, an the big extension, an I still see that the end of the one worktop is pilled high with letters, make up, school stuff, sellotape, you name it. "Can you tidy that up please babe", "there's still no room in this bloody kitchen tidy it up yourself"!!! Grrrrr!!

Did I write this?

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don’t you have any drawers in your kitchen? 

Just now, Genie said:

Don’t you have any drawers in your kitchen? 

Drawers, units, cupboards, separate utility, pantry. This is stuff they need by there side apparently. We have a 6 year old, I can just about put up with toys in every room in the house, but our contemporary kitchen, no, drives me insane. When I was single I had the minimalist apartment and a cleaner, so you can imagine.

I'm actually having a day today. We have recently had our lads bedroom decorated, but they didn't do inside the fitted cupboard, which was okay for me as it never gets seen. But the Mrs has decided to re-paint it, fine I thought.. But then I noticed going down the stairs our newly painted hallway has filler marks all over it? Apparently there were marks on it, so the Mrs has filled in all the little marks, not knowing the exact colour it was painted, as we had the decorator do it. She now says it was never done properly anyway as you can see the paint underneath. They are bonkers sometimes, they really are.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I’m just writing this post so I can gain more points to move up to the next rank. I can’t believe after 11 years of VT membership, I am classed as a rookie.
I’m offended I tell you! 

My emotions once I discovered my new label; 

Ryan Howard What GIF

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I’m just writing this post so I can gain more points to move up the next rank. I can’t believe after 11 years of VT membership, I am classed as a rookie.
I’m offended I tell you! 

Ryan Howard What GIF

Gave you a like to boost your ranking 👍 😂

Edited by villan-scott
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tayls said:

I’m just writing this post so I can gain more points to move up to the next rank. I can’t believe after 11 years of VT membership, I am classed as a rookie.
I’m offended I tell you! 

Ryan Howard What GIF

11 years is a rookie on here amazingly enough.😀.

Into 2nd or 3rd decades for most I suspect.

People who send meeting invites, to a relatively small number of people, that clash with other meetings, then when told people can't attend, they start a conversation about when people can make it, instead of looking at the **** scheduling assistant. How are people so dreadful at basic office tasks.

• Like 3

Â