Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I hate it when you buy something like aftershave and the tube connected to the spray nozzle finishes 1 inch from the bottom of the bottle.FFS why dont they make that tube longer or the bottle smaller ?!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I hate it when you buy something like aftershave and the tube connected to the spray nozzle finishes 1 inch from the bottom of the bottle.FFS why dont they make that tube longer or the bottle smaller ?!

Is the label spelled correctly?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The summer transfer topic. It used to be good, now I struggle to read through the pages - too much randomness and no actual links 

Edited by Tayls

It will be carnage in Stafford today. Bloody Iron Man so lots of roads closed. My plan was to sit in the house and not move. No. I have got to go and pick a paddling pool up from Argos. 

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

It will be carnage in Stafford today. Bloody Iron Man so lots of roads closed. My plan was to sit in the house and not move. No. I have got to go and pick a paddling pool up from Argos. 

Iron man in this heat? Whoever comes out the other end of that really will be Iron Man.

5 hours ago, Tayls said:

The summer transfer topic. It used to be good, now I struggle to read through the pages - too much randomness and no actual links 

Gave up on it a year or two back. It's kind of fun, but there's too much repetition. Does someone really need to be the 110,000th person to suggest that Talksport should be renamed Talkshite?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t partake in any transfer speculation threads. Usually I get a ping on my FotMob app when we’ve bought or sold someone.

So you self-isolate before you get a ping....?

• Like 1

Absolute **** myth of the autobahn 

You can do any speed you like... I'm certain places and in between the major roadworks project every 20 miles... 

In the 250m between frankfurt and Munich I stopped counting when I got to the 18th bit of roadworks, its madness, they're doing so many major infrastructure projects they're grinding the current infrastructure down to a halt, 4 hour drive took 7.5 hours in each direction going different ways too

• Shocked 1

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Never open it. 

Any actual links from reputable sources will have their own thread. Everything else is just bollocks

But then you miss out on all the gifs and the bickering. 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Absolute **** myth of the autobahn 

You can do any speed you like... I'm certain places and in between the major roadworks project every 20 miles... 

In the 250m between frankfurt and Munich I stopped counting when I got to the 18th bit of roadworks, its madness, they're doing so many major infrastructure projects they're grinding the current infrastructure down to a halt, 4 hour drive took 7.5 hours in each direction going different ways too

How's the weather in Munich? I heard something about flooding in southern Germany now, is it anywhere nearby?

Â