Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I went to a Haven park last summer and they handled social distancing and things excellently. 
Really clean, really organised, order food and drinks on the app and they were delivered quickly. All outdoor areas clean and tidy. Obviously your caravan isn’t bothered by any dirty infected people so that’s good. 
If you don’t have children then it might be a bit more family orientated than you wanted but all things considered there’s far worse a places. And as been said, parts of Norfolk are lovely.

33 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I can’t remember who but a few posters have complained about the amount of gifs on here recently.

I thought they were maybe being a bit miserable, but I’ve just been on topic and they’re absolutely right, most threads on there are just an A-Z of unrelated dull gifs.

It’ll be minion gifs next..

It does answer that important question though, how can on topic be made more difficult to read?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I can’t remember who but a few posters have complained about the amount of gifs on here recently.

I thought they were maybe being a bit miserable, but I’ve just been on topic and they’re absolutely right, most threads on there are just an A-Z of unrelated dull gifs.

It’ll be minion gifs next..

Minions No GIF

:trollface:

Although seriously agree with this. I think a well placed and timed GIF adds to the conversation or provides a laugh (which on topic seriously needs) but I struggle with the mass upon mass of GIFS; it simply loses impact of them. 

• Like 3

As a someone who usually posts in on topic, I agree. It's just page after page of gifs.

One or two now and again is fine - if used correctly, but **** me, it's relentless over there these days and I've stopped going into most of the threads because of it.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

As a someone who usually posts in on topic, I agree. It's just page after page of gifs.

One or two now and again is fine - if used correctly, but **** me, it's relentless over there these days and I've stopped going into most of the threads because of it.

Meanie

• Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

Well exactly, you can dis the Queen as much as you like but dissing Bill is like declaring war on England

Exactly that. He is untouchable. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Exactly that. He is untouchable. 

And even if you did touch him, his suit would not crease and you'd be rebuked in such a way that you didn't really know if it was a rebuke at all

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

And even if you did touch him, his suit would not crease and you'd be rebuked in such a way that you didn't really know if it was a rebuke at all

So nothing like your rebukes? 😉

• Haha 1

Â