Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

11 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Quality :D.  I know what you mean.  When someone else's small child that you have never met pisses you off.  This is the thread for you today mate :-)

This same woman, usually its her Cockapoo or whatever the fk its called. Some hybrid scumbag we all have to endure the updates and pictures on. I'm surprised that little c--- hasnt got a mention today. I hate him too. 

Otherwise yeah "right on brother" because you feel the pain too. I doubt I'll ever go postal, passively I'll just mutter "c---" every time i walk past and see this little b------ photo on her desk. Guilty by association he is, could be the nicest kid in the world but with that mother, and the absorbant stages of child psychology (thus with him mimicking and hardwiring his future behaviours from her) then it it is a nailed-on certainty that he is a t***-to-be.

Anyway... that's me done. Well apart from one last thing, cockaf--ingpoo. The name alone makes me want to vomit blood or rip my hair out.

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jon said:

I was just hypothesising that they can't be  that busy if, after 3 days off, they can spend over an hour 'gossiping'. 

I think it is my age but I look at my mobile a couple of times a day at work.  I have had a mobile since the middle 90's so it's not a big thing to me.  People take it all very seriously and type super fast on WatsApp or similar,  strangely enough the same people seem to type quite slowly on the work PC. 

People under the age of 30 let's say,  I would guess they look at their mobiles 4-10 times an hour.

Call me old fashioned but if this is replicated worldwide that's a lot of wasted time.  

They get paid to look at there phones effectivley,  quite a few quid wasted I suspect over a year per person.

So the proliferation of "Smart Phones" actually costs business and I suspect the education of the young,  can you imagine trying to revise with a smartphone on the desk ?

Not so smart now :D

32 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I am going to stick my neck out here but I think you will have a moan about something well before 12.00 today.

We are incredibly busy but I will not sink to that! 58 minutes to go!

• Like 1

I hate smartphones. Downgraded to a basic ( if quite shit )  phone for general use the other day. Still can't quite get rid of the smartphone though because it's still bloody useful sometimes for the various apps :rant:which is an odd thing to rant about. But without the essentials of sim card it's easier to leave at home. Even bought a very cheap ( and sadly also shit ) mp3 player to use for music listening instead, for running etc. Think I'll be getting an actual camera at some point in the future too. **** this all in one bollocks. 

• Like 1

I've started sweating like an absolute bastard at work lately. Dunno what's wrong with me. Walking round today in a blue shirt with two massive sweat patches under my arms. So embarrassing

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've started sweating like an absolute bastard at work lately. Dunno what's wrong with me. Walking round today in a blue shirt with two massive sweat patches under my arms. So embarrassing

Have they built a kids play park over the road? ;)

• Like 2

Sick of people's crap work ethic

(This should piss me off and it does)

The part that shouldnt piss me off, is after 20 years of putting up with it I should just not let it bother me. 

24 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Always fun when people come in here to moan about listening to other people constantly moaning ;)

But by coming here they are admitting that it shouldn't piss them off opposed to those who believe they have a right to moan all day long. 

It always amazes me the amount of detail women go into when talking about something that happened. A guy can summarise in a sentence or 2. Women will go into exactly what everybody said to everybody else on the day in question, absolutely every word.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Genie said:

It always amazes me the amount of detail women go into when talking about something that happened. A guy can summarise in a sentence or 2. Women will go into exactly what everybody said to everybody else on the day in question, absolutely every word.

According to Dave Chapelle, when men tell a story, it is, who, what, when , where and why, but women like to talk about their feelings.

8 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Ha ha ha,  I was just going to write "Shout louder,  someone will let you out the Wendy House sooner or later:" 

Pair of clearings in the woods aren't we :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

'roids.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I'm in the doghouse because I just told my Mrs she takes too long to tell a story. Like literally she isn't talking to me ....... Its really not a punishment but I'm not going to tell her that. 

• Like 3

There was a time when there were women on VT OT who would have responded to this, but for some strange reason they all seem to have left. So I'll do it for them:

"Pshaw, bloody men just go on about sport all the time. Bor-ing..." 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Driclor, I can't recommend it enough.

• Like 1

Â