Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When I was in uni, I'd spent ages struggling to write a 1,500 word essay. Today I wrote a 1,500 word escalation about one of my colleagues.

It pisses me off that she's that much of a nightmare that I had to waste 1,500 words on her.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Kasabian, dreadful band

I'm going to double down.

I don't care for them but read an article a moment ago from a new article on BBC homepage... I'll combine your post and link it to a post I made on this thread about usage of "like". This is 'Serge's very first paragraph in the article...

"Just a couple of days ago, I was like, 'I've changed one thing,' and they were like, 'You can't'. And I was like, 'Can you please make this happen because I need it,' and they said, 'OK'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39489511

14 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

I'm going to double down.

I don't care for them but read an article a moment ago from a new article on BBC homepage... I'll combine your post and link it to a post I made on this thread about usage of "like". This is 'Serge's very first paragraph in the article...

"Just a couple of days ago, I was like, 'I've changed one thing,' and they were like, 'You can't'. And I was like, 'Can you please make this happen because I need it,' and they said, 'OK'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-39489511

Heard him on the radio earlier saying they are "saving guitar music" with their music, a band so far up its own arse it's unbelievable

They were on the Premier League show yesterday and one of them (quick google : Tom Meighan) seemed, how shall I put this, as if he was not quite naturally aspirated.

21 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Heard him on the radio earlier saying they are "saving guitar music" with their music, a band so far up its own arse it's unbelievable

He probably means LIKE when you LIKE go to save a spider that's LIKE stuck and can't climb out of the bath, that despite your best intentions, you LIKE, accidentally kill the poor bugger by knocking a full bottle of shampoo off with your elbow onto his , LIKE head.

LIKE kasabian it is mission failed. 

Edited by Midfielder

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just had a shit in the toilet in this boozer and I can't get out. The door won't open and I can't climb over. 

That's a full scale man-emergency, as everyone knows you've had a number two, with the delay they're probably thinking you're cracking off a number three too. No talking allowed in the bogs mate you're gonna have to break the lock or kick out the door somehow.

• Like 1

I don't mind kasabian, don't go anywhere near their interviews and there's a hell of a lot of filler on their albums but they are brilliant live, all that arrogance and bravado spilling out, he's obviously no Liam Gallagher but he's definitely a proper frontman

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Middle aged men with mod haircuts

infact anyone with mod haircuts 

Never go out in Manchester. 

77% of men have a Weller/Brown/Gallagher cut. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just had a shit in the toilet in this boozer and I can't get out. The door won't open and I can't climb over. 

Pray for Ruge 

x

• Like 2

Birmingham Mail website

What a word removed wank clearing in the woods website. **** off trying to autoload videos of rocket polishers giving their opinion on shit. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Birmingham Mail website

What a word removed wank clearing in the woods website. **** off trying to autoload videos of rocket polishers giving their opinion on shit. 

I refuse to go on their site, it's **** horrible. 

They've also gone clickbaiting mad on social media

"This villa star won't be playing this weekend after being caught in a night club at 2am..."

Click story, 18 year old from the youth team who's never made a first team appearance

**** off

• Like 1

They do a few decent articles on 'What's On' covering restaurants/pubs/bars etc, which is quite handy and the main reason why I look on there. 

The app is better and less of a ballache. 

39 minutes ago, JB said:

Just saw some rough-looking prick in a new BMW drive through a zebra crossing - when people were actually crossing! He looked incredulous when I happened to pull up beside him at the next set of lights and told him what a **** word removed he was.

Similar thing happened to me last week, I was crossing over at a pedestrian crossing when suddenly the geezer just starting driving through a red light and missed me by inches.  Scared the living shite out of me.

Â