Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When WhatsApp went down for a few hours the other night and some people losing their shit over it and moaning on Twitter. Piss off cockwombles. If it's that important to contact someone why don't you call them or text them. 

It's a free service, they don't owe you shit. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Birmingham Mail website

What a word removed wank clearing in the woods website. **** off trying to autoload videos of rocket polishers giving their opinion on shit. 

The irony being that I actually tried to watch some videos on their site last night, each one took an age to load. 

It's probably the worst website in the entire world. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Xela said:

They do a few decent articles on 'What's On' covering restaurants/pubs/bars etc, which is quite handy and the main reason why I look on there. 

Yeah...you say that but when was the last time you made a worthwhile contibution to my fave topic, in a desi kind of way ? 

Huh ? HUH ??? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Yeah...you say that but when was the last time you made a worthwhile contibution to my fave topic, in a desi kind of way ? 

Huh ? HUH ??? :rolleyes:

Funnily enough, was chatting to the crew about it today. One pencilled in for a fortnight. :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Xela said:

Too late for Ruge mate. He tried to escape through a small window in the toilet, got his head stuck and was asphyxiated. He was found with his trousers round his ankles, cock flapping in the draft and with a shitty arse. He died the way he lived and i'm sure it's exactly how he would like to be remembered. 

RIP Ruge. The angels will look after you now buddy. 

That's awful news. What a shame.

Candlelight vigil before the match, bring your Henry vacuums people for the 69th minutes applause. 

• Like 2

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

Who is going to drink those beers left on the table?

tumblr_m8b0fm40mj1rpzyqso1_400.gif

No one thinks about those left behind at these times. It's quite tragic. I wonder if Henry will move on in time, find someone new. The way he's knocking them back in that video, it's a wild reckless gesture, to numb the pain. Poor little mite is heartbroken clearly. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, JB said:

Just saw some rough-looking prick in a new BMW drive through a zebra crossing - when people were actually crossing! He looked incredulous when I happened to pull up beside him at the next set of lights and told him what a **** word removed he was.

Alright, Ronnie Pickering ;)

• Like 3

Â