Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Reading the continual moaning remarks after beating small Heath on the main board.

some people are clearly never happy.

dread to think what it'd be like if we'd lost earlier 

Everyone's an expert & entitled to their opinion, even if it's total nonsense, it's the internet ay it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't usually sit in the Holte but it was the only ticket so needs must. Lower, right at the back.

This man who had to he at least 50 spent the entire first 20 minutes just randomly shouting abuse at the Birmingham City fans. If I didn't know any better I would have guessed tourettes. "**** off you words removed!" "Inbred clearings in the woods!!" "Inbred **** words removed!!" "You **** clearings in the woods!!"

This guy had quite the vocabulary, but seriously...what are you doing? They cannot hear you, you are on your own with this abuse, nobody is backing you up, why are you so angry, what are you getting out of this? Why do you hate them so much? Don't you have a voice telling you that you are maybe going overboard? Don't you realise you look like a moron? What are you like in everyday life? How do you exist and survive in the real world? 

Anyways, he spent the rest of the time calling all our players fannies and words removed then went downstairs on the half hour mark, I presume to snort some cocaine to calm himself down and came back through the 2nd half to shout some more abuse.

Back to the Doug Ellis for me, I may hear a group of middle age guys discuss the merits of Jamie Oliver's latest cooking show or book but it doesn't make me question some parts of society so much.

Yeah, there's a load of morons around me in K7. You don't hear a peep out of them when we're winning.

On 22/04/2017 at 14:44, Midfielder said:

I even thought that this morn! Hence some of the crap I went to th shop to get. Had close call last night with my extension cable drum being delicately balanced on some not-right-for-the-job step ladders. Leant too far. Buckaroo! Instinctively reached out to grab cable drum, at the expense of a snatch back from the electric sander which shot out of my hands. Me. Extension cable. Sander. All on our arses. It was YouTube worthy. I should just set up a camera on myself actually prob make a bit of dough that way. 

Youtube worthy?  That sounds Laurel and Hardy worthy. 

• Like 1

On 22/04/2017 at 20:05, mjmooney said:

There's an Aer Lingus ad on the backs of buses at the moment with a howling grocer's apostrophe in it. 

Pics or is it online anywhere?

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Pics or is it online anywhere?

Can't find it online. Couldn't photograph it as I was driving behind the bus. But it's something along the lines of "No more check-in queue's" 

• Like 2

Someone has taken our bin when they were last collected. Our green one was still there but the black one was taken. The council want to charge us for a new one even thought its been nicked. 

Oh, and they put council tax up by 10% a couple of months ago. There's a late moan! 

Edited by This Could Be Rotterdam

The rise in this kind of parking if there isn't sufficient room. Prevalent in certain Birmingham suburbs far more often than others.

JS112188408.jpg

C6PybkTWMAEWi-D.jpg

Edited by Xela

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

The rise in this kind of parking if there isn't sufficient room. Prevalent in certain Birmingham suburbs far more often than others.

JS112188408.jpg

C6PybkTWMAEWi-D.jpg

Surely illegal. 

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Surely illegal. 

Oh yeah, doesn't stop them though. 

They probably get away with it 99 times out of 100. 

Who's monitoring the parking in some residential street in Alum Rock or Sparkhill in the evening? 

Edited by Xela

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't usually sit in the Holte but it was the only ticket so needs must. Lower, right at the back.

This man who had to he at least 50 spent the entire first 20 minutes just randomly shouting abuse at the Birmingham City fans. If I didn't know any better I would have guessed tourettes. "**** off you words removed!" "Inbred clearings in the woods!!" "Inbred **** words removed!!" "You **** clearings in the woods!!"

This guy had quite the vocabulary, but seriously...what are you doing? They cannot hear you, you are on your own with this abuse, nobody is backing you up, why are you so angry, what are you getting out of this? Why do you hate them so much? Don't you have a voice telling you that you are maybe going overboard? Don't you realise you look like a moron? What are you like in everyday life? How do you exist and survive in the real world? 

Anyways, he spent the rest of the time calling all our players fannies and words removed then went downstairs on the half hour mark, I presume to snort some cocaine to calm himself down and came back through the 2nd half to shout some more abuse.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that - I stubbed my toe when I got out of bed. And it wasn't cocaine, it was, um, like, er, it was a sherbet dip. That. That's what it was.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Back to the Doug Ellis for me, I may hear a group of middle age guys discuss the merits of Jamie Oliver's latest cooking show or book but it doesn't make me question some parts of society so much.

I was a season ticket holder in the holte but it became that depressing i located to the north lower close to the away fans and I knew a few people that were ST holders there. Big mistake, I ended up getting banned and not only that most people there don't watch the game and just give shit to the away fans. Back in the holte as soon as I can go again.

53 minutes ago, blandy said:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that - I stubbed my toe when I got out of bed. And it wasn't cocaine, it was, um, like, er, it was a sherbet dip. That. That's what it was.

One for the things you don't get thread, cocaine at football matches. 

On 21/04/2017 at 16:03, villa4europe said:

I'm exactly the same, shit games don't get better by adding 30 minutes to the them, they get shitter, the Utd vs Chelsea fa cup final when drogba scored in the 119th minute was utter **** garbage, I felt robbed of a shoot out, penalties make everything better and like you say should be the ultimate test of actual footballing ability, extra time is about fitness and conditioning

Yep. It's one of those stupid punditry clichés that really isn't true. That "nobody wants to see a game end on penalties". Yes they do. 

That and pundits calling them a lottery. They're not. 

See also: "nobody wants to see a player sent off". 

Yes they do. Literally every single person watching who isn't a fan of that player's team wants to see a player sent off. 

• Like 3

On 21/04/2017 at 16:03, villa4europe said:

I'm exactly the same, shit games don't get better by adding 30 minutes to the them, they get shitter, the Utd vs Chelsea fa cup final when drogba scored in the 119th minute was utter **** garbage, I felt robbed of a shoot out, penalties make everything better and like you say should be the ultimate test of actual footballing ability, extra time is about fitness and conditioning

Yep. It's one of those stupid punditry clichés that really isn't true. That "nobody wants to see a game end on penalties". Yes they do. 

That and pundits calling them a lottery. They're not. 

See also: "nobody wants to see a player sent off". 

Yes they do. Literally every single person watching who isn't a fan of that player's team wants to see a player sent off. 

• Like 1

Â