Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

32 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Getting takeaway flyers posted through my letterbox for places that don't deliver to my house

Just that is enough for me. 

I never even look at them. If you're not on Just Eat I'm not interested, if you are on Just Eat I'll see your menu on there.

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just had to google him and no probably not. How come you're getting all political all of a sudden, or has it always been an interest.

I was always told it wasn't polite to talk about politics. Although I've had an active interest for a while, I always taken the stance of not forcing my views on anyone. The past couple of elections haven't gone the way I'd have liked, so I could have just carried on tutting and moaning to myself, or try and do something about it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

I was always told it wasn't polite to talk about politics. Although I've had an active interest for a while, I always taken the stance of not forcing my views on anyone. The past couple of elections haven't gone the way I'd have liked, so I could have just carried on tutting and moaning to myself, or try and do something about it.

That's fair enough mate. Can I expect to see you carrying Corbyns suitcase anytime soon :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That's fair enough mate. Can I expect to see you carrying Corbyns suitcase anytime soon :) 

There's too many people, who have got too much shit on me, for me to get into politics mate! ;)

Right, here I go, again. A_Mole you caught me at a time on the other thread I just thought f it. Anyway. First, a disclaimer. I am no snob, I work with snobs but have never been one of them, nor will I ever be. I am proud of my roots... Point being, I'll happily shop at Lidl , Morrisons, Tesco anywhere. I am not elitist nor am I class discriminative. That said, F___ ASDA.

I am a real tight git, have shopped at a number of places around Gloucester over the last few years and every time I go to ASDA there is always something to come out ranting about. Always some experience, always the biggest load of f---wits you could ever encounter. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blasting YOU if you shop at ASDA, far rom it, you may even encounter some of the f_ckos I have half-hinted at in this post already. Just what is it with ASDA . it is actually a good store, good prices and the big ones are great (when I go home to where my parents live, the one at Minworth, the Walmart one "kicks ass"). Anyway what's my point.

So, over the years I have done the Gloucester main ASDA to death but here I am between moving from Glos to Hereford. This morn, I'm all set for weekend of DIY, gotta pick stuff up from Wickes and Screwfix in Hereford centre. All's great so far, then I see a giant ASDA and think yeah, why not, I mean, I have food and was gonna be good, but fk it, get some beers and cigars in, then get my orders and get back and get cracking. Fine?

Fine. Go in, get beers all good. Then, just as I am about to get into my truck, W T jesus F.

Now, the work I do, instinctively makes me think... whoa, this guy needs help, I'm already analysing the puke from a distance as it looked potentially mixed / blood coloured, by the time I've lobbed me beers in, a second later, with the ASDA sign as a backdrop to the scene, I then ignore that any will to care completely and think absolutely and totally F... him.

Who the ____ drives in a hoodie, then parks up, gets out, drops to the floor and just pukes up repeatedly. I couldn't believe it. I sat in, watching in disbelief for a few seconds and then drove off, maybe cruelly holding the horn down as I drove close by (which indirectly spooked him onto his back with his legs in the air like a flipped beetle) and called him a dirty C word. For the record, also I did later regret maybe not calling the police re: potential drunk driving, but hey.

There was no innocence to this scene. By the time I got to the lights to turn left out of the Asda site , I saw in the mirror he was casually up, smoking a fag en route to entering ASDA.

A day in the life eh? So that#s my rant. It's not about the ASDA brand, as said, how is this certain demographic ASDA's own fault. This was my "debut" at Hereford's main 24 hour Asda, close to the stadium, close to centre, great location if anyone knows it. But yet again, like every time in Gloucester's main ASDA, there is something to "write home about". I mean w t f is up with these people.

In Gloucester's ASDA, I have literally walked past a kid fingering his missus in the cereal aisle for f sake a couple of years ago amongst dozens of minor other petty things, so it isn't the worst display today. The guy wasn't ill he was just f-d up on something. That's me rant I guess, ASDA and "some types" who shop there. The old and overused term 'chav' could be used here but I fear that to almost be complimentary and an upgrade... so from hereon in, f--- ASDA!

34h98at.jpg

2pqotj7.jpg

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 3

Yeah ASDA is the new Walmart. I go there generally at 8am before work to avoid shit like Midfielder said above. The chavs and unemployed generally don't go before 12 after a hard night of drinking hawksridge cider and keeping the neighbours awake.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KHV said:

From where?

Birmingham but had to detour to Bloxwich to drop off a colleague who has worse for wear and kept retching in the cab!

Just now, Xela said:

Birmingham but had to detour to Bloxwich to drop off a colleague who has worse for wear and kept retching in the cab!

I'd retch if I had to go to Bloxwich to be fair :D

• Like 3

Â