Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You'd think.... but no, not interested.

If you ever see a story about a man in Nottingham going on a car destroying hammer rampage....

I know you shouldn't have to do this but you could pull the trick people do where I live and that is to put their bins in the the potential 'parking' spot.......

My mate met some girl on a lads trip back in July  .. he'd been out to see her twice since in her home country  ... but it fizzled out  ... he saw her 3 times (inc the original meet)   , the last time was back in December

Saw him this morning and said oh I see that girl you met is now in a relationship  ( the joy / curse of Facebook)  ... and he went mental at me saying I'd ruined his day , saying he didn't want to know things like that  ( he's still friends with her on Facebook and as it keeps coming back up on me feed as people comment I'd say it's almost impossible for him not to also see it when he logs in  ) and he was really angry and upset  and said he hadn't got over her

Now you may think my moan is going to be about him and his over reaction (both to me and to someone he's barely met )  ...but No todays rant is about me and wishing I would shut the **** up sometimes  ... I'm sure it will heal but I can't help think that things are going to be awkward between us for a little while

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

My mate met some girl on a lads trip back in July  .. he'd been out to see her twice since in her home country  ... but it fizzled out  ... he saw her 3 times (inc the original meet)   , the last time was back in December

Saw him this morning and said oh I see that girl you met is now in a relationship  ( the joy / curse of Facebook)  ... and he went mental at me saying I'd ruined his day , saying he didn't want to know things like that  ( he's still friends with her on Facebook and as it keeps coming back up on me feed as people comment I'd say it's almost impossible for him not to also see it when he logs in  ) and he was really angry and upset  and said he hadn't got over her

Now you may think my moan is going to be about him and his over reaction (both to me and to someone he's barely met )  ...but No todays rant is about me and wishing I would shut the **** up sometimes  ... I'm sure it will heal but I can't help think that things are going to be awkward between us for a little while

You are being too hard on yourself.

You actually did him a favour.

He is obviously constructing some epic drama of self-pity where he plays the thwarted star-crossed lover, and the President of the Immortals sports with his feelings.

This interpretation of events can't be sustained if he blames her, so he has to find someone else to blame and he luckily stumbled on you.

He probably went home and spent the night playing Harry Nilsson's Without You on repeat, and writing frightening verse to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Shut up will you ;)

(someone had to say it)

46 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

No the rant should definitely be about him.  He's still friends with her on facebook but he doesn't want to know these things?  Oh do f**k off you drama queen.  Then taking it out on you :lol:

@tonyh29 I'll put you into Room 101 though if it makes you feel better.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BOF said:

No the rant should definitely be about him.  He's still friends with her on facebook but he doesn't want to know these things?  Oh do f**k off you drama queen.  Then taking it out on you :lol:

Agreed. Although @tonyh29 has said loads of daft things in his time, this isn't one of them ;)

1 hour ago, BOF said:

knowing my luck it will be full of backpackers and vegans .. think I'll pass :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Actors and/or musicians praising or paying tribute to other actors or musicians.

Jesus f&£@:£)( Christ, they act or sing a bit. They haven't found a cure for cancer!

Makes a change from them praising Jesus f&£@:£)( Christ

15 hours ago, Genie said:

I was sat next to a guy at work today, one of those who brings a stack of pre made meals in plastic tubs that he then eats every 90 minutes throughout the day, with a protein shake to wash it down.

Each one looks like either shit or sick too. 

What's his physique like?

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

He saw her three times, so what was there to get over!? :blink:

Does he lack experience with women?

Seeing you've got a missed call from an 0121 number, and packing, because you're worried it might be bad news from a relative, and then googling the number to find out it's an ambulance chasing firm, ringing random numbers touting for business. :angry:

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

You may have done him a favour. He needs to move on as she clearly has. 

/relationship expert 

• Like 1

I pissed myself off today. Why didn't I work from home like I was planning to? No, got the train in this morning and typically, in this weather, the cross city line was closed about 10am. As a result I've had to be a bus rocket polisher to get home. 2 hours from leaving work to getting home. 

• Like 1

Had a works do in Salford Quays last night, at the Lowery Theatre they had an evening with Eric Cantona.  All I heard when they were leaving was "Yes we have a friend in Jesus" and they did not know the proper words.  Dirty Mancs

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I really think he needs to get over himself. Is he trying to say she was the love of his life after 3 trips. 

You have done nothing wrong and should continue to make polite conversation with your friends in the future without being worried you are putting your foot into it because you are not. 

• Like 2

Â