Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

53 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Similar to people using lifts, those who drive in circles on car parks looking for a space as close as possible to a supermarket entrance, just park a bit further away and walk ffs

Absolutely.  I just do not understand that. Probably end up spending twice as much time than if they just parked in the next row. 

Similarly when I get to the train station in the morning it's a narrow linear car park adjacent to the platform.  

There are always loads of empty spaces yet numpties pick the first space and then start their slow three point manoeuvre to reverse precisely into a space whilst a queue of cars forms behind them. 

Why bother?  I sit there patiently waiting for them to finish,  usually resulting in them having to go forwards and backwards once again,  then I whiz forwards and turn straight into one of the many many acres of spaces. 

Thus saving wear and tear on my tyres and saving the environment by not pumping out loads of exhaust gasses when working the clutch. 

At the end of the day I hop in the car and reverse out. 

What is people's obsession with reversing into spaces? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What is people's obsession with reversing into spaces? 

I always reverse into spaces but I can 99% do it the first time! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Not a single match of cup football on terrestrial tv today. Will never sit right with me.

Agree, first weekend in a while I'm not doing a lot so I got the shopping done early expecting to be able to watch a game on the BBC this afternoon but nope. I guess this means they are broadcasting Man Utd v Blackburn Tomorrow though so now I've got to find something to do while that's on

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Not a single match of cup football on terrestrial tv today. Will never sit right with me.

They moan about the cup losing its special place in people's hearts then sell its soul to the devil rather than ensure all fans and kids can watch the games.  Charlie's. 

Lolley having a decent game against Man City.

Remember people saying Villa should sign him and being batted down by others saying we can't be sentimental, we're too big a team in too important a league for that sort of gesture. Expensive talent over heart, was the argument.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Video's of cats.

Seriously, it's enough to make me wish the internet had never been invented.

Then how ever would I get my daily dose of Matthew and Son,?

Edited by Brumerican

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Video's of cats.

Seriously, it's enough to make me wish the internet had never been invented.

I think the Internet is cool for cat videos if you can squeeze one in! 

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Lolley having a decent game against Man City.

Remember people saying Villa should sign him and being batted down by others saying we can't be sentimental, we're too big a team in too important a league for that sort of gesture. Expensive talent over heart, was the argument.

I was one of the ones saying we should sign him and I still think we should.

Might not be a starter, but if you're looking for players to push for places and give their all for the club, who better?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

It happened. It actually happened. The IMDB boards are no more.

Watched two films this weekend, logged into IMDB as I usually do to garner some opinions and maybe pick up a point or two I may have missed and they are gone. That actually did it.

A part of the internet died today. This isn't progress or times changing. This was a big part of the internet, still was.

yes very annoying.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It happened. It actually happened. The IMDB boards are no more.

Watched two films this weekend, logged into IMDB as I usually do to garner some opinions and maybe pick up a point or two I may have missed and they are gone. That actually did it.

A part of the internet died today. This isn't progress or times changing. This was a big part of the internet, still was.

Their argument that "You can interact via our Facebook page" is specious nonsense. That page simply has s sequence of articles on current films - no structure whatsoever. If you want to discuss a thirty-year old arthouse movie with other viewers, it's simply not possible. 

• Like 2

Â