Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I agree that putting an over weight woman in an ad, or on the cover of a magazine gives an unhealthy impression

9 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Don't even agree with that to be honest. 

Surely it depends on what they are eating at the time of the photo?  A big bucket of KFC in the background, no matter how innocent would be a step to far as far as i am concerned,

14 hours ago, BillyShears said:

My Prostate Gland.

Pisses me off because it tells me I need a piss when I don't, then when I do get to the toilet I stand for a long time waiting for the flow to begin. It's not just waiting; there's all the false starts, the drips, the involuntary clenching. This is very embarrassing when in someone else's toilet because it takes so long, I think that they believe I am taking a dump, or doing something else, in their toilet. This adds to the anxiety whilst trying to piss, which just elongates the whole process, often resulting in no urine being passed at all.

It shouldn't piss me off because the little b*stard has given me so much pleasure over the years.

Someone once told me it's god's little joke on males.

I really should get it checked out, but I am a virgin and I am too old to lose it now.

Go and see a Dr, today if possible.

I'm not sure if you were joking or not about the last bit.

Also, LOL at the bolded part.

• Like 3

Two of the busiest roads in Nottingham are being closed to traffic during rush hour on Monday so some clearings in the woods can march down them protesting about Donald Trump.

Whoever approved this in the council needs sacking.

Got some new razor blades the other day, and while putting something else back in the shelf, I managed to set off a domino effect, and knock them off the shelf, and straight into the toilet. After paying £8 for the things, I wasn't just going to leave them (plus I didn't want to flush them and block the toilet), so I had to go and fish them out. Dropped them into some soapy water, straight away, and thinking the fact they're in a plastic case should hopefully mean I don't have a face that smells like toilet, next time I have a shave.

• Like 1

Just now, dAVe80 said:

Got some new razor blades the other day, and while putting something else back in the shelf, I managed to set off a domino effect, and knock them off the shelf, and straight into the toilet. After paying £8 for the things, I wasn't just going to leave them (plus I didn't want to flush them and block the toilet), so I had to go and fish them out. Dropped them into some soapy water, straight away, and thinking the fact they're in a plastic case should hopefully mean I don't have a face that smells like toilet, next time I have a shave.

The shelf I used to put my toothbrush on was directly (but way) above the toilet.  For similar reasons I no longer put it there.  My breath that day was pretty shit.

• Like 1

A bloke in our office was once entertaining us with the hilarious re enactment of how he dropped his mobile phone down a toilet...when he dropped his replacement mobile phone down a toilet.

Four guys in a cubicle crying with laughter. Move along, nothing to see here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

A bloke in our office was once entertaining us with the hilarious re enactment of how he dropped his mobile phone down a toilet...when he dropped his replacement mobile phone down a toilet.

My mate used to work in the insurance department of a well known fruit based, mobile phone company. He told me that a woman rang up, and put in a claim, after dropping her phone in a glass of water. When questioned as to how it happened, she told them that she was sat on her armchair masturbating, and the throws of ecstasy, knocked the phone of the arm of the chair into a glass of water.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

See if I posted this, @Stevo985would have given me the third degree! :D

1. Why were four guys all in the toilet together?

2. Why were you all looking at each other in the toilet?

etc. LOL.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

My mate used to work in the insurance department of a well known fruit based, mobile phone company. He told me that a woman rang up, and put in a claim, after dropping her phone in a glass of water. When questioned as to how it happened, she told them that she was sat on her armchair masturbating, and the throws of ecstasy, knocked the phone of the arm of the chair into a glass of water.  

*throes*  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

etc. LOL.

Yeah but his situation explains itself.

They were all in the cubicle because the bloke was showing them how he dropped his phone.

Yours left me with so many questions!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

etc. LOL.

Stop trying to normalise yesterdays gem. Ultimately you got a load of people thinking about your colleagues knob all day. Admit it you're still thinking about it now aren't you? :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah but his situation explains itself.

They were all in the cubicle because the bloke was showing them how he dropped his phone.

Yours left me with so many questions!

And the answers left more questions that are still unanswered :)

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Two of the busiest roads in Nottingham are being closed to traffic during rush hour on Monday so some clearings in the woods can march down them protesting about Donald Trump.

Whoever approved this in the council needs sacking.

I disagree,  they should be allocated some land,  a medium to large field about 5 miles from the centre of Nottingham as an example.  See if they can get one that's not currently used by livestock as well but that's not a deal breaker in my book, they can march around that 24 hours a day.

Why mess with rush hour as well ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Did they pay up?

I would have done, for the blunt honesty. 

Â