Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When shops have websites that are seperate to the store - that is the prices don't match up and have differing offers.

I'll sometimes browse a few websites if I'm interested in getting something and likely to be popping out shortly, and increasingly I've found that shops websites don't actually match up with the store. Some still do, but they're on the wane.

When shops have websites that are seperate to the store - that is the prices don't match up and have differing offers.

I'll sometimes browse a few websites if I'm interested in getting something and likely to be popping out shortly, and increasingly I've found that shops websites don't actually match up with the store. Some still do, but they're on the wane.

The same applies for bookmakers websites. The odds online are nearly always better than the odds you get on the coupon in the shop.

Aye, it's the same for a load of things.

It makes sense for them to do it and hey, generally the online price for, for arguments sake, Asda, is better than the store price.

But it is annoying because, and I'm sure I'm not alone in doing this, I'll pricecheck different places before leaving the house and pop in somewhere while I'm out. And regularly the store price is completely different.

The shop I work in has had to actually start explaining to people that our website is basically a different company after a few people have seen prices on there and popped in only to discover the store price is a good couple of quid different.

Thinking about it it actually gets more confusing because the website will often be used to advertise things that are in store as well, but it's pretty much potluck what is.

To be honest it's just a small spelling mistake. "Suprised" however is unacceptable in my eyes. S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E-D! It's ais the one word I will always correct.

To be honest it's just a small spelling mistake. "Suprised" however is unacceptable in my eyes. S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E-D! It's ais the one word I will always correct.

oops a moan about spelling that contains a spelling mistake :-)

This is extremely annoying. HMV are one of the big ones doing this and I'm shocked at how much more they charge in the actual shop for most items.

This is extremely annoying. HMV are one of the big ones doing this and I'm shocked at how much more they charge in the actual shop for most items.

And yet - as mentioned on here a couple of days ago - they are selling the Twin Peaks gold box DVD in store for £20, and it's still £50 on their website!

I think it's because HMV is effectively the only highstreet shop dedicated to DVDs and music (as well as games etc but there are shops with them in)

Apart from supermarkets there's nowhere else to buy DVDs etc so HMV can charge what they like.

Whereas online there's loads of places so they have to be more competetive with prices

Thanks drat.... Although I don't know where ais came from considering I wasn't re-using ais! I blame it on the BlackBerry :lol:

I'm not usually a spelling and grammar fiend, but "suprised" is a bugbear for me.

I'm lucky in that my hair grows so slowly I only have to shave it once a week.
There's your avatar sorted, then.

bb.jpg

(I now await the knock on the door, for having Googled "baby's bottom").

Urrrggggghhhhhh, just came out of my job interview. I've got the awful feeling where I'm picking apart everything I think I did wrong. To much "ummmmm" before giving answers. Bollocks. I'll find out on Monday.

Â