Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When people steal on golden balls. rocket polishers.

I thought about this, and really, you should always steal.

If the other person steals, you lose regardless, there's nothing you can do about that, so you may aswell deprive them of the money.

And if the other person doesnt steal, you double your money.

It's a very clever paradox.

If the other person steals, you lose regardless, there's nothing you can do about that, so you may aswell deprive them of the money.

Exactly, you should always steal, especially when you don't 'know' the person sitting across from you. It's so cringeworthy when they try and negotiate. Saying that, if I stole I'd probably split the money two ways if I won.

I'd rather the money be won that noone get the money. Plus I have faith in human trust!

It is always nice when two people split. Someone stole somin like £60,000+ the other day, ouch. I couldn't do that!!

I can't really pronounce the word "polo" (or I guess any word with the prefix pol: poltergeist, polish etc etc)

Dunno why, i can do it if I try. But if I just say Polo I pronounce it sort of powlo. Like paulo but with less emphasis on the a.

True story

I can't really pronounce the word "polo" (or I guess any word with the prefix pol: poltergeist, polish etc etc)

Dunno why, i can do it if I try. But if I just say Polo I pronounce it sort of powlo. Like paulo but with less emphasis on the a.

True story

Very strange!

But interesting!

I slur some of my words, if I'm talking fast then I have trouble saying things with too many m's in them like "my mom".. it comes out as "m'mom"..

Then I try to say it again to correct myself and I end up going "M'mmm'm'mmm'm"

True story

That's what my dad does "Powlar bear"... :x

True story

That's what my dad does "Powlar bear"... :x

Yeh that's it. i'm really concious of it now so I might be able to iron it out.

We English are non-rhotic (unless we're from the west country or Lancashire).

As for the "powlar" thing, it's definitely Brummie. I've lived in Yorkshire for 38 of my 56 years and have almost completely lost my Brummie accent - but experienced accent spotters have told me that that sound is still the one that gives me away. Someone once got me as Brummie after hearing me say "Polish" (as in the nationality). That first syllable nailed it.

Adverts. I know they keep free sites going, so I just try to ignore them, but repetitive ones that start on youtube videos make me want to punch my screen.

I DON'T CARE IF EDWARD WAS TAKEN TO THE TOWER! **** off Baldrick.

Â