Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Since when was a fecking polar bear a po-lah bear? You english may dislike the letter R but the rest of us (minus the asian fellows) quite like it.

FFS it's just about which accent you use - as long as people understand what you're saying I couldn't give give a damn whether you pronounce your R's or not.

:D

Adverts. I know they keep free sites going, so I just try to ignore them, but repetitive ones that start on youtube videos make me want to punch my screen.

I DON'T CARE IF EDWARD WAS TAKEN TO THE TOWER! **** off Baldrick.

I point blank refuse to watch or listen to them so I just mute and switch windows for a minute until the rubbish is over. Talk sport is especially guilty of this behaviour.

Nobody could possibly hate adverts more than me. I would ban them completely, except in dedicated advertising media. So you could have specifically advertising-based TV/radio channels, websites and magazines, but NO unsolicited advertising whatsoever on TV, radio, the web or newspapers/magazines.

Nobody could possibly hate adverts more than me. I would ban them completely, except in dedicated advertising media. So you could have specifically advertising-based TV/radio channels, websites and magazines, but NO unsolicited advertising whatsoever on TV, radio, the web or newspapers/magazines.

I enjoy not watching / listening / looking at adverts and I wish more people would do it. They wonder why people download everything these days, are they mental.

Also, I wonder who adverts work on, what type of person do they target ?

My Dutch wife does not watch any Dutch TV any more either, a few years of the BBC and she realises that commercial TV is a load of old toss, unless downloaded or recorded I think it's 100 % unwatchable.

You mean channels dedicated to adverts, i.e. not showing normal programming? That would never work.

But I agree about adverts beinghorrendous.

Good adverts are great. Unfortunately they're few and far between these days. Especially as the recent trend seems to be incredibly annoying adverts that work because people talk about them afterwards, so it gets the name out there.

You mean channels dedicated to adverts, i.e. not showing normal programming? That would never work.

You obviously don't share your house with a bunch of women who can watch QVC for hours on end. Shopping addicts would probably watch little else.

Ironically, even I would probably use such channels occasionally. If I wanted to buy (say) a car, I might well go and do some research to see what's out there. But only when I choose to, that's the point.

Good adverts are great. Unfortunately they're few and far between these days. Especially as the recent trend seems to be incredibly annoying adverts that work because people talk about them afterwards, so it gets the name out there.
Bloody viral advertising. I blame Burma Shave.

You obviously don't share your house with a bunch of women who can watch QVC for hours on end. Shopping addicts would probably watch little else.

Ironically, even I would probably use such channels occasionally. If I wanted to buy (say) a car, I might well go and do some research to see what's out there. But only when I choose to, that's the point.

If I made a TV channell, I wouldn't do anythign special, I'd just start all programs a little earlier, like at 2:55 instead of 3. That way when everyone else hits advert breaks they'll know they can switch over to my channel because my breaks will have already been on.

Great adverts are great, the rest are annoying.

Like the john west one was brilliant, and the Panda cheese ones are great but fm, some other adverts are awful and irritating.

Â