Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who cant understand that mobile phones and clothes are still items and so can be purchased through the '10 items or less' checkouts.

:wink:

I understand that they are less than 10 items, but they take ages to process when the checkout is specifically designed with speed in mind so it pisses me off.

When shops have websites that are seperate to the store - that is the prices don't match up and have differing offers.

I'll sometimes browse a few websites if I'm interested in getting something and likely to be popping out shortly, and increasingly I've found that shops websites don't actually match up with the store. Some still do, but they're on the wane.

This is extremely annoying. HMV are one of the big ones doing this and I'm shocked at how much more they charge in the actual shop for most items.

And yet - as mentioned on here a couple of days ago - they are selling the Twin Peaks gold box DVD in store for £20, and it's still £50 on their website!

I know where I'm going on my way home tonight! Thanks for the tip-off, Mike!

(Worried) That was in Bradford. Can't guarantee the Brum shop wil lhave the same deal.

Islington branch in this instance but it's not really out of the way so it's definitely worth a look.

My parents wouldn't let my sisters get their ears pierced until they left school. And two of them have left but haven't bothered to get their ears pierced!

Â