Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That the VT search page is now clogged up with loads of individual match threads - it's getting hard to find Off Topic in the drop-down.

Yeah that whole section is a huge mess. It was much better before.

Hopefully this has been resolved.

Cars that do a right turn when you (as a pedestrian) are crossing a road or their drive.

It is however satisfying making them look like the words removed they are by stopping (or slowing down) and making sure the oncoming traffic give them a dose of horns followed by shaking coffee beans at them

People who dont like the film Moulin Rouge, when I hear them say they dont like it I actually get a little pissed off

It's a little bit funny isn't it? That feeling inside.

People who dont like the film Moulin Rouge, when I hear them say they dont like it I actually get a little pissed off

well yeah and Im not one who can easily hide

well yeah and Im not one who can easily hide

True, seeing as I don't have much money... but boy if I did!!!

How far shall we go with this? lmao :)

Far enough to buy a big house where we both could live?

Or Far enough so if I was a sculptor? but then again no. :lol:

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.

This.

Horrible, isn't it?

Brushing my teeth makes me want to just throw up, and I can't even look at food until about 12.

I genuinely thought that this was quite rare, I'm the same and have been for years. I've gradually forced myself to eat breakfast every morning and the portion sizes are getting bigger and more fillings.

Previously I'd skip breakfast because I was feeling so physically sick every morning (sometimes vomiting after trying to eat breakfast) and be an unproductive grumpy shite for hours. Then I'd eat very little due to a complete lack of appetite at midday.

Eat whatever you can stomach in the morning to start off with and wean yourself onto healthier foods as your body gets used to breakfast. I still wretch most mornings, but get on with it and feel much better at work for the healthy breakfast.

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.

This.

Horrible, isn't it?

Brushing my teeth makes me want to just throw up, and I can't even look at food until about 12.

I genuinely thought that this was quite rare, I'm the same and have been for years. I've gradually forced myself to eat breakfast every morning and the portion sizes are getting bigger and more fillings.

Previously I'd skip breakfast because I was feeling so physically sick every morning (sometimes vomiting after trying to eat breakfast) and be an unproductive grumpy shite for hours. Then I'd eat very little due to a complete lack of appetite at midday.

Eat whatever you can stomach in the morning to start off with and wean yourself onto healthier foods as your body gets used to breakfast. I still wretch most mornings, but get on with it and feel much better at work for the healthy breakfast.

It's strange though, I only get it this on weekdays. I can wake up on the weekend and demolish a huge breakfast.

:?

Â