Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

One side of my hair is longer than my other. Like It's growing quite long, left side, hair passes past front/back of ear smoothly, right side, it's all bushy, thick and sticking out.

bad-hair-day-34.jpg

Not that long. :lol: It's still not at that point where most kids have it, ala Justin Beiber...it's just before that stage, it's annoying. Going to have to cut it. :(

Overheard in Vic's cafe in Tyseley this morning.

[man] - yeah, they split it into two films so they could make more money out of it.

[woman] - really?

[man] - yeah. It doesnt even have a proper ending.

[woman] - cheeky so and so's!

[man] - its still a good film though.

*pause*

[man] - would you like a copy?

[woman] - go on then. how much is it?

[man] - £2.

The man then takes a copy of the new Harry Potter film on DVD out of his pocket and passes it to the woman.

/facepalm.

Overheard in Vic's cafe in Tyseley this morning.

[man] - yeah, they split it into two films so they could make more money out of it.

[woman] - really?

[man] - yeah. It doesnt even have a proper ending.

[woman] - cheeky so and so's!

[man] - its still a good film though.

*pause*

[man] - would you like a copy?

[woman] - go on then. how much is it?

[man] - £2.

The man then takes a copy of the new Harry Potter film on DVD out of his pocket and passes it to the woman.

/facepalm.

Is it the fact that they think it's 2 films to make money or the DVD copy that pisses you off or a combination of the 2 or that you were in vic's cafe ? There is a lot to be pissed off about early in the morning mate, I dislike most things until 11.00 am. :D

Its the fact that the bloke is complaining that the studio are trying to fleece people by making two films in one breath, then selling a pirated version of said movie in the next!

And there is nothing wrong with Vic's cafe, its one of the best greasy spoons in Brum!*

*well, of the very small selection** that I have actually tried...

** sample size may be just one cafe.

Its the fact that the bloke is complaining that the studio are trying to fleece people by making two films in one breath, then selling a pirated version of said movie in the next!

And there is nothing wrong with Vic's cafe, its one of the best greasy spoons in Brum!*

*well, of the very small selection** that I have actually tried...

** sample size may be just one cafe.

I see what you mean now, yep a little strange. Maybe the fleecing was his motivation to make the DVD, dunno really but for 2 quid he aint going to be a millionaire next week I know that much.

The interesting chat I had with a Muslim chap in my lecture today, who kept preaching about how homosexuality is a choice, no one is born gay and how all homosexuals should be 'eradicated'. He was quite annoyed when I suggested that if being homosexual is a choice then surely following a religion is, to which he countered 'religion is a faith you are born with' and the 'Qu'ran wasn't written by any man' and that he has proof of this.. followed by a lot more mumbo-jumbo. The thing that worries me is, if he's willing to shout this around in public, what on earth is he doing in private?

Anyone got the number for MI5? :)

Â