Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The fact I seem to have picked up a horrific Cockney-Brummie tinge to my accent that I only noticed on a recording today.

Ewwww. Can it be reversed? or are you stuck this way forever?

My thing that will be pissing me off but shouldn't until next year is *drum roll* Christmas. I like the idea of giving and helping others. But thats just not how it works around here.

The fact I seem to have picked up a horrific Cockney-Brummie tinge to my accent that I only noticed on a recording today.

Ewwww. Can it be reversed? or are you stuck this way forever?

My thing that will be pissing me off but shouldn't until next year is *drum roll* Christmas. I like the idea of giving and helping others. But thats just not how it works around here.

I bloody hope so. I asked my girlfriend about it and she said 'oh yeah you started doing it last year!'

I don't even hang many people with a strong Cockney accent either - the people who I spend the majority of my time with have a Californian accent or an Italian one..

It's about time certain people learned that "dispose of" is not a word. He probably won't care, but if you could tell your friend that I think he's retarded, I'd appreciate it. ;)

Brilliant :winkold:

Got to be better than "y'alright yesser!"

:lol: Strangely enough, the time I've lived on the Island only seemed to nullify my strong-ish Brummie accent to a point where no one could tell where I was from.

Â