Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Kinda see where you are coming from but I'd vent my anger more towards today's Hello magazine wannabe society who seem to want to thrive on everything famou people do and thus fuel the demand

I'm sure the stars or their agents do their bit to leak their whereabouts to the press as well

But his stalking of Jackie O an her children was shameful without doubt

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.

This.

Horrible, isn't it?

Brushing my teeth makes me want to just throw up, and I can't even look at food until about 12.

I genuinely thought that this was quite rare, I'm the same and have been for years. I've gradually forced myself to eat breakfast every morning and the portion sizes are getting bigger and more fillings.

Probably wise not to have so much sugar with your cornflakes then Sir! 8) :mrgreen:

Waking up - why must it be the most traumatic moment of the day? I feel physically ill and can't eat for at least an hour.

This.

Horrible, isn't it?

Brushing my teeth makes me want to just throw up, and I can't even look at food until about 12.

I genuinely thought that this was quite rare, I'm the same and have been for years. I've gradually forced myself to eat breakfast every morning and the portion sizes are getting bigger and more fillings.

Previously I'd skip breakfast because I was feeling so physically sick every morning (sometimes vomiting after trying to eat breakfast) and be an unproductive grumpy shite for hours. Then I'd eat very little due to a complete lack of appetite at midday.

Eat whatever you can stomach in the morning to start off with and wean yourself onto healthier foods as your body gets used to breakfast. I still wretch most mornings, but get on with it and feel much better at work for the healthy breakfast.

It's strange though, I only get it this on weekdays. I can wake up on the weekend and demolish a huge breakfast.

:?

I have this as well, I am basically rubbish in the mornings. It is not possible for me to be any more unhappy, the thought of eating before 12 is a non starter. Most days i only have 1 meal a day.

Actually, I remembered something bad about getting up in the morning. I can't stand artificial light. I go to the bog, get washed and dressed, etc. in total darkness rather than switch a light on. By the time I get to the kitchen I can stand one small light to make breakfast by, but no more.

Daylight is fine.

I go to the bog, get washed and dressed, etc. in total darkness rather than switch a light on.

Isn't that because you don't want to see yourself in the mirror? :winkold:

There is that, too. :lol:

Bright electric light when I've just woken up really hurts my eyes. Oh, and I need silence, too.

The missus just gets up, switches on every light AND the radio AND the **** TV. :angry:

Luckily I'm out of the house before she's up most days.

People who take cleanliness to another level and are constantly using hand gels.

This should really go in the annoying work colleagues thread, but this bloke wont touch door handles...yes, he uses the edge of the door to open them. He uses his foot to lift the toilet seat and to flush the toilet.

Hes got one of the hand sanitizer gels on his desk and if anyone comes in to see him and shakes his hand, as soon as they turn their back he's gelled up and rubbing his hands together.

Also he wont have a hot drink or any drink for that matter at work as he feels the dish washer isnt good enough and the cups might not be clean enough.

Actually urine is more sterile than any other natural substance, you're just helping him!

Students protesting - seriously **** off and get yourselves jobs.

Actually urine is more sterile than any other natural substance, you're just helping him!

Students protesting - seriously **** off and get yourselves jobs.

Standing up for your rights and beliefs, and refusing to be downtrodden, FTW.

Standing up for your rights and beliefs, and refusing to be downtrodden, FTW.

:shock:

They are students not Aung San Suu Kyi

Indeed they are. I'm struggling to see your point. They are still "Standing up for their rights and beliefs, and refusing to be downtrodden".

The fact they haven't been under house arrest for 20 odd years is hugely irrelevant.

Go stoodies. Direct Action can hopefully get somewhere today.

is hugely irrelevant.

well you made them sound like martyrs when they are nothing of the sort

Going to Uni is a lifestyle choice is it not ? Seriously i doubt if 99% of them even know what they are protesting about , it just seems like a good bandwagon to follow along with the obligatory love of Che Guevara and having a beard and long hair

is hugely irrelevant.

well you made them sound like martyrs

Did I? Apologies for that.

I believe they are poeple standing up for their rights and beliefs and values, and for me anyway, that is to be lauded.

The beards, Cashminas, and copies of "The Motorcycle Diaries" I can take or leave.

Of course it could just be that I read it like that so it's probably i who needs to apologise

What "rights" are they standing up for though out of interest ? , I thought it was a protest about fees ? I accept nobody likes to pay an increased fee for anything but what alternative are they proposing ? Are they saying it should be free ? or is it just the increase they are unhappy about ?

Of course it could just be that I read it like that so it's probably i who needs to apologise

What "rights" are they standing up for though out of interest ?

I'd guess the right to free (Higher) Education. I had that right when I went to Uni .... seemingly now a Uni education might become the privilege only of the wealthy ....

, I thought it was a protest about fees ? I accept nobody likes to pay an increased fee for anything but what alternative are they proposing ? Are they saying it should be free ? or is it just the increase they are unhappy about ?

I'm not sure of their policy or stance on all of that, I'm afraid.

Â