Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ah now here.  There's nowt wrong with Rhod except how he spells his stupid first name.

I generally agree with you on here but this is so wrong.

The bloke seems to think he can say anything and its hilarious as long as he SHOUTS EVERY WORD. My dislike of him is only surpassed by Michael McIntyre

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

A genuine question: have I mentioned the secret shed project I'm currently working on?

I don't think I would have, I think I've tried not to mention work too much on soshie sites. You never know who's looking in.

But I'm currently working on a truly significant shed, no expense spared. Seriously, we're talking about weeks of research in to types and shades of timber veneer alone.

Is that the one carved out of laverbread?

If not, you haven't mentioned it.

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I generally agree with you on here but this is so wrong.

The bloke seems to think he can say anything and its hilarious as long as he SHOUTS EVERY WORD. My dislike of him is only surpassed by Michael McIntyre

Oh Jesus, Michael McIntyre :rant: Lowest common denominator stuff.  There's a 50 second video of Frankie Boyle perfectly articulating why he's shite but if I put it on here I'd have to ban myself.  Just google "frankie boyle on michael mcintyre" and pick the 50sec video that google suggests :)

Just to further elaborate on my dislike of Rhod Gilbert. I watched a DVD of his stand-up maybe 5 years ago with a mate and no word of a lie he spent about 30 minutes talking about how various kitchen appliances annoyed him and why it was so funny.

Eventually we just looked at each other, acknowledged it was probably the least funny stand-up we had ever seen and just turned it off.

london midland cancel my train for the second week running. Will wait at stoke for an hour again. A lovely bloke called james had me rambling for 20 minutes. I made sure I wasn't angry at him as it isn't his fault but I questioned their service management. It's diabolical.

45 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I just typed out one of the most hateful, spiteful downright horrible messages that I think I have ever posted in this thread.

I deleted it because I am trying to turn over a new leaf.

How many people were getting volleyed in the jaw?

Only one person was in danger of the Volley, it was a serious post though, little word removed at work starting a gofundme thing for his daughters nursery fees

I wouldn't give a **** but the gimp legged little **** drinks three starbucks coffees a day and smokes 20 fags a day, he even said that he has had to 'downgrade to LIDL' for his shopping, I get paid and head straight to costcutters, he says he realises that people work themselves into the ground and then he asks those very people to fund him, he blamed the whole thing on work cutting his overtime.

I nearly got myself into trouble at work cuz I was fuming about it, come the end of the month I don't have a pot to piss in but I don't go crying and begging to me mom n dad or friends, this little word removed begged to complete strangers online

and the best of it, after 1 day he had made £120

the original post was full of a lot more swearing and graphing fantasies of brutal violence, I have decided to cut that for fear of being banned

• Like 4

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

I just typed out one of the most hateful, spiteful downright horrible messages that I think I have ever posted in this thread.

I deleted it because I am trying to turn over a new leaf.

Was it about Jeremy Corbyn?

The sheer amount of required swearing in my car today.

Starting with the astounding amount of non-indicators at various roundabouts on the way to work (I actually counted how many people didn't indicate of the cars coming from my right today on one busy roundabout I used 3 times during the day. Of 28 vehicles, 5 indicated. 5. words removed.), via the complete bastard that nearly took the front end off when he just decided to change lanes and damn whoever was there, and the guy who refused to go above 30 in the brief 40 stretch on the way home, to the absolute rocket polisher who decided the queue out of town was for other people so proceeded to make things worse by using a bus lane that then becomes a left turn lane to jump the queue, then try to force himself in, causing traffic to build up crossing the junction, meaning the queuing traffic he was too important for backed up further because he blocked the junction on both directions.

I am not a great driver by any means but the standard of driving, and the sheer lack of consideration for other road users for much of the Brum road system is terrifying. I've had my heart in my mouth 4 time this week. You quickly learn to leave a considerable gap between you and the car in front to give you some respite and more or less a safety net.

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I am not a great driver by any means but the standard of driving, and the sheer lack of consideration for other road users for much of the Brum road system is terrifying. I've had my heart in my mouth 4 time this week. You quickly learn to leave a considerable gap between you and the car in front to give you some respite and more or less a safety net.

I have noticed driving standards have got worse over the last ten years or so. Whether its down to more people on the roads I don't know, but there really are some shit drivers out there.

On a megabus to london. It left at 6. Most sane people are quiet / sleeping. The last two people to get on are two young girls who sit behind me and have been chatting NON **** STOP. Its 6am you **** words removed. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I can't even block their **** gibberish out with music. Shut the **** up you pair of **** self absorbed words removed. Eho **** is awake enough to talk at 6am forever? Over 2 hours still to go and I've been fantasising about the plausibility of ejector seats on buses. Perhaps requiring a majority of fellow passengers to agree to avoid abuse, who knows but I'd like to blast the bastards into the Bristol channel atm. Up since 4.30 and now rather irritable!

26 minutes ago, Rodders said:

On a megabus to london. It left at 6. Most sane people are quiet / sleeping. The last two people to get on are two young girls who sit behind me and have been chatting NON **** STOP. Its 6am you **** words removed. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. I can't even block their **** gibberish out with music. Shut the **** up you pair of **** self absorbed words removed. Eho **** is awake enough to talk at 6am forever? Over 2 hours still to go and I've been fantasising about the plausibility of ejector seats on buses. Perhaps requiring a majority of fellow passengers to agree to avoid abuse, who knows but I'd like to blast the bastards into the Bristol channel atm. Up since 4.30 and now rather irritable!

Put something in their mouth to shut them up :D

Â