Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

hot weather

im melting

On this subject, I've spent 5 months now listening to students from all over the world piss and moan about how shit Birmingham's weather is (and to be fair I agree) but lo and behold they've spent all day bitching about how they're too hot now. I even had a student today say 'it's too hot. Even for a Saudi this is hot'. I mean, I don't want to presume to tell him what the weather's like in his own country, but of course it isn't. He was sat in air conditioning at the time as well. Hopeless. 

What a world we live in.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flodzpost.com%2Fpolishnews%2Fman-plane-gdansk-airport-terrorist%2F&h=IAQEUrRnH

It has emerged that on Thursday last week (14.07.), a man bound to the UK was taken off his flight by officers of the Polish internal security agency at Gdańsk airport. Following boarding of the plane, a fellow passenger alerted cabin crew that the man “looks like a terrorist”

As Radio Lodz reported today, the passenger has called the incident a scandal, because he was treated like a criminal and ridiculed in front of fellow passengers. The incident, resembling scenes from an action movie, took place on Thursday evening at Gdańsk airport. The 26-year-old man has a darker complexion because he was born in Armenia, however, has been living in Poland since the age of three and also holds Polish citizenship.

According to Radio Lodz, the man was held in a cell for three hours and was also threatened by security agency officers that if he would move, they would be prepared to use firearms.

Following his release and apology by officials, the man was issued a new ticket for his Wizzair flight to be used the next day, however, due the incident, the man had already landed on Wizzair’s no fly list. He was only able to travel to the UK over the weekend, boarding a LOT flight from Warsaw.

With the help of lawyers, the man now intends to enforce his rights.

The bolded are particularly ridiculous.

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Solving the same issues every day at work. 

People really don't know how to fix the simpliest issues. Drives me mad.

Off and back on again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I do like a bit of heat, but it's obscene down here in that London today. I've not been well the last couple of weeks and I'd love to pop out in it, get some Vit D. But this 33 degrees malarky, it's a bit too much for me. 

Getting getting out of the car in London this evening was a pleasant surprise. When I got in the car in Oxford two hours earlier, it was 36!

9 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Pippa Middleton.

Who gives a **** whether the sister of the Royal spunk bucket is engaged. And those photos of her hiding her left hand - oh **** off. 

:clap:

Got the train today to work as been using the car a lot recently. Fine this morning but all trains cancelled on way home. Typical. Luckily managed to snare a lift home after a few scoops in a city centre watering hole. 

1 hour ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Pippa Middleton.

Who gives a **** whether the sister of the Royal spunk bucket is engaged. And those photos of her hiding her left hand - oh **** off. 

200.gif

3 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Pippa Middleton.

to be fair that's cause everyone's looking at her arse.

17 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

No matter how much I check my face after a shave, I'll always find the long hairs that I've missed when I get to work.

I'm sitting here with whiskers on my cheeks.

Then may I suggest you are a cat?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Then may I suggest you are a cat?

I don't think a cat would feel the need to shave just it's face, seems like a pointless exercise. 

Hmm I spend a lot of my time sat on garden fences though.

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I don't think a cat would feel the need to shave just it's face, seems like a pointless exercise. 

Hmm I spend a lot of my time sat on garden fences though.

and sitting on babies.

• Like 1

Â