Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, sexbelowsound said:

This particular terrorist obviously didn't plan it out thoroughly enough if he is still in the process of working out any potential equations needed whilst on the flight!

Yes, more a budding terrorist than anything else, not to mention everyone is technically a 'possible terrorist'.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

When you read this thread at work, then forget its minimised and start doing a presentation with this sat at the bottom of your screen...

25sa4wi.jpg

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-in

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Genie said:

When you read this thread at work, then forget its minimised and start doing a presentation with this sat at the bottom of your screen...

25sa4wi.jpg

I can just imagine the shame if someone saw that.

Using internet explorer...the shame.

39 minutes ago, BOF said:

...professor was asked to leave another American Airlines flight when the mathematics equation he was attempting to solve...

Maths is all about divide and rule. plus if you look closely, you'll find that equation has the word Asian in it. So when you add it all together there's definitely sum thing odd going on. I'm glad they marked his card.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Maths is all about divide and rule. plus if you look closely, you'll find that equation has the word Asian in it. So when you add it all together there's definitely sum thing odd going on. I'm glad they marked his card.

Now I'm wondering if you're part of his problem or his solution :P 

• Like 3

On 19.07.2016 at 19:29, StefanAVFC said:

What a world we live in.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Flodzpost.com%2Fpolishnews%2Fman-plane-gdansk-airport-terrorist%2F&h=IAQEUrRnH

It has emerged that on Thursday last week (14.07.), a man bound to the UK was taken off his flight by officers of the Polish internal security agency at Gdańsk airport. Following boarding of the plane, a fellow passenger alerted cabin crew that the man “looks like a terrorist” 

As Radio Lodz reported today, the passenger has called the incident a scandal, because he was treated like a criminal and ridiculed in front of fellow passengers. The incident, resembling scenes from an action movie, took place on Thursday evening at Gdańsk airport. The 26-year-old man has a darker complexion because he was born in Armenia, however, has been living in Poland since the age of three and also holds Polish citizenship.

According to Radio Lodz, the man was held in a cell for three hours and was also threatened by security agency officers that if he would move, they would be prepared to use firearms.

Following his release and apology by officials, the man was issued a new ticket for his Wizzair flight to be used the next day, however, due the incident, the man had already landed on Wizzair’s no fly list. He was only able to travel to the UK over the weekend, boarding a LOT flight from Warsaw.

With the help of lawyers, the man now intends to enforce his rights.

The bolded are particularly ridiculous.

Same as this that I posted a few pages back. People are stupid. The bloke was Armenian.

Edited by StefanAVFC

2 hours ago, BOF said:

I actually saw that and said I'd leave it for @rjw63 :lol:   It was either gonna be him or @limpid who commented :D

At the point of posting I knew with 100% certainly that the temptation for browser snobbery for someone would be too much to ignore :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blandy said:

From what I heard, if graduates were to be profiled for their potential to become terrorists, engineers and not mathematicians would be the most suspect, according to a recent study discussed on Radio 4 a few weeks ago.

Terror groups have more graduate engineers than any other and the reason given was not that they made IEDs but because they were the most disillusioned.

Which figures.

Â