Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

This isn't really the right subject for this thread but it is something that has pissed me off.

Tried to get tickets to see Iggy Pop at the Royal Albert Hall today. Tickets went on sale at 9am. I get to my PC at 8:58 and start trying to get tickets. The website crashes, when it comes back at at 9:08, the gig is sold out and there are 100's of tickets on third party sites such as Viagogo for 5x face value. Buying tickets is an absolute shambles and should be regulated somehow. 

It's legalised touting, the resale sites are run by the same people (ticket master own getmein) so ticket master sell ticket to someone, who immediately put it for sale on getmein at double/triple whatever the face value, and ticket master get paid again.

i had exactly the same trying to buy acdc tickets

• Like 1

Red Dwarf series 9 was an abortion, but I thought the writing for series 10 was actually pretty good, and well worth a watch.  Hopefully 11 will be more of that and better.

On 28/01/2016 at 10:54, Shropshire Lad said:

Xela's turned into Billy Crystal!? ;)

image.jpg

Its not the sex bit, I'm genuinely not bothered about that with my female friends, its just I get all the nagging and grief I get from women I'm not involved with!

Madness!

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who drive like they are shit scared of everything on the road. Get off the road you words removed!

Adding onto this, people who do 20-25 in a 30. And 40 in a 60. 

:bang::bang:

Don't be silly, they get out of your way quicker.

I got up an hour early today so I could play MGSV before work, then wasted most of it struggling to find the final target in the target practice side op. 

Going for a shit at work and realising that in my rush to get up this afternoon I'd put my boxers on backwards.

26 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Jada Pinkett Smith and her family.

She's an absolute loon a bat shit crazy Scientology nut who never really recovered from her relationship with Tupac. Will isn't a very good actor and their son is even worse.

The only thing you can say about Jada is that she's a fine piece of ass for her age and could probably teach you a few things in the bed room. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Will isn't a very good actor

Though the Oscars are a back slapping exercise for the US film industry and perhaps shouldn't be taken very seriously, your point is entirely valid :)

• Like 1

Â