Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

They're definitely overpriced. Went with a friend the only time I've been and it cost us something like 25 quid. And we didn't even have a whole meal each, we shared the fries.

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Them Five Guys burgers are pretty damn good though

for sit down food , The Warrior Burger in TGI's is interesting  , trouble is they tend to over cook it whenever I've had one so it's not as tasty as a Burger King  BDC

Two 7oz burgers, piled high with Mozzarella fingers, Colby cheese, crispy bacon, American cheese,

( ask them to hold the onions and Mayo and the pointless tomato )

Warrior-Burger-New-Smaller.jpg

Edited by tonyh29

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

for sit down food , The Warrior Burger in TGI's is interesting  , trouble is they tend to over cook it whenever I've had one so it's not as tasty as a Burger King  BDC

Two 7oz burgers, piled high with Mozzarella fingers, Colby cheese, crispy bacon, American cheese,

( ask them to hold the onions and Mayo and the pointless tomato )

Best warrior burger I have had was at the TGI's in resort world by the NEC. They can't cook for shit in the Sutton Coldfield TGI's which is right by me :angry:

• Like 2

My sister works at TGIs so I tend to go a few times a year. I think it depends massively on the one you go to. I had a burger in the solihull one (the one she works in) and it was shite. As were the quesadillas that the other half ordered.

But went again in the new one in Resorts World before seeing Star Wars and the burger I had then (the Bruce lee burger) was fantastic.

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Best warrior burger I have had was at the TGI's in resort world by the NEC. They can't cook for shit in the Sutton Coldfield TGI's which is right by me :angry:

One of my best mates is the kitchen manager at resort world - responsible for QA'ing the food going out - I'll let him know, you might get some vouchers ;)

He left the Sutton branch to start the resort world one up with another General Manager who got to hand pick his team  - looks like it's doing well, if a little quiet.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

My sister works at TGIs so I tend to go a few times a year. I think it depends massively on the one you go to. I had a burger in the solihull one (the one she works in) and it was shite. As were the quesadillas that the other half ordered.

But went again in the new one in Resorts World before seeing Star Wars and the burger I had then (the Bruce lee burger) was fantastic.

Which one does she work in?  I've probably met her :D

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

One of my best mates is the kitchen manager at resort world - responsible for QA'ing the food going out - I'll let him know, you might get some vouchers ;)

He left the Sutton branch to start the resort world one up with another General Manager who got to hand pick his team  - looks like it's doing well, if a little quiet.

As mentioned above, the Resorts world one does seem to have better food. Twice I've eaten there and twice it's been good. The Solihull one is very hit and miss.

Which one does she work in?  I've probably met her :D

Solihull. Door host most of the time.

One thing I don't like about TGIs though is they put **** onions on everything. I usually ask for my food without but then they sneak them onto things you wouldn't even expect.
I had loaded fries last time I went, that's chilli on top of fries. **** put a load of onions on top.

8 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Been to resort world a couple of times as I work near there. must say the burgers and the jack daniels shrimp are good there. certainly better than sutton and hagley road

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Been to resort world a couple of times as I work near there. must say the burgers and the jack daniels shrimp are good there. certainly better than sutton and hagley road

when did you go for the burger thing you were on about - my mate said he must have cooked it if it was that good :lol:

when did you go for the burger thing you were on about - my mate said he must have cooked it if it was that good :lol:

The warrior burger was on the 22nd December

Heart Attack Grill in Vegas is still my ultimate burger .... I had it washed down with a 100% butterfat shake , I passed on the fat bastard wines

the vegan menu consists solely  of 100% leaf tobacco cigarettes (no meat additives)   :D 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Heart Attack Grill in Vegas is still my ultimate burger .... I had it washed down with a 100% butterfat shake , I passed on the fat bastard wines

the vegan menu consists solely  of 100% leaf cigarettes (no meat additives)   :D 

Down the end of Freemont? 

We walked passed it, I like the way it *'s saying "The Dr's aren't actually practicing medical professionals :lol:

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Down the end of Freemont? 

We walked passed it, I like the way it *'s saying "The Dr's aren't actually practicing medical professionals :lol:

aye that's the one , they make you wear a hospital gown when you go in and eat :) 

• Like 1

Just now, tonyh29 said:

aye that's the one , they make you wear a hospital gown when you go in and eat :) 

I'm kind of glad I walked past it (and had photo's outside it) after I'd had a huge turkey club sandwich in Tony Roma's :lol:

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

the vegan menu consists solely  of 100% leaf tobacco cigarettes (no meat additives)   :D 

I think my arteries clogged up slightly just reading the menu!

• Like 2

Heart Attack Grill always struck me as a bit of a novelty so I thought the burgers wouldnt be up to much. Never ventured in. Hogs and Heifers for me, mainly for the bikini top clad bar tenders dancing on top of the bar.

Â