Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

14 hours ago, useless said:

Reading books and not remembering everything. I need a memory palace or something like that.

In that case you could read the same book 2/3 times and each time you would think its a different book.You can save heaps of $$$ on books that way.

44 minutes ago, useless said:

For that reason I'm able to read most books twice because I forget large chunks. I read somewhere that the average person only retains in memory about ten percent of a book read.

or 1% of a post from Levi :D

The Birmingham Mail's relatively recent penchant for video articles from the likes of Mat Kendrick etc.  Why can't I read the **** things too?  No, they don't get watched.

• Like 3

Newsnow top/promoted stories.

Today one of them is "Mcdonald's Kale salad has more calories than a double big mac" WTF is a double big mac and who would go to Mcdonald's for a kale salad?

The other day one of them was "Some bloke you've never heard of who's in some celebrity show reveals his sexuality" why should we care, he can stick his dick where he wants as long it's not near me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

too much salad in a big mac for my liking so I've never had one

5 double bacon cheeseburgers  ... then we are talking

That would be a tasty burger

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Best readily available, fast food burger is the XL double bacon cheeseburger from Burger King.

If you disagree with me then you're wrong, soooo.

I agree with you completely.

Burger King Burgers are superior to Maccy D's anyway. And Bacon double cheeseburger trumps a big mac every day of the week.

Them Five Guys burgers are pretty damn good though...

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I agree with you completely.

Burger King Burgers are superior to Maccy D's anyway. And Bacon double cheeseburger trumps a big mac every day of the week.

Them Five Guys burgers are pretty damn good though...

I'm not wealthy enough for one of those :(

Nah - I've just never been and apparently they are a bit over priced for what you get.

Â