Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

12 hours ago, useless said:

On escalators when people just stand there rather than walking.

Yep, does my head in, especially in train stations. It's very simple people who want to stand should stick to the right, many people are in a rush and need to get to a connecting train. If you don't stand to the right on an escalator at a train station then you're an ignorant word removed. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, PongRiddims said:

People that live their lives at such a frantic pace they can't find the time to thoroughly enjoy an escalator ride :D

You'd like Arsenalna station in Kiev , the ride is so long people sit down and read a book ... It's about 108m , they started to build one station at 800m down but it never got competed !!

Edited by tonyh29

People that live their lives at such a frantic pace they can't find the time to thoroughly enjoy an escalator ride default_biggrin.png

You'd like Arsenalna station in Kiev , the ride is so long people sit down and read a book ... It's about 108m , they started to build one station at 800m down but it never got competed !!

I shall refer to this setting as the Dream Stairs

• Like 1

Just seen an advert for a channel four programme called "The rich kids of Instagram". The title alone irritates me. 

Fortunately, I see "Dirty Harry" is on as well. I may watch that and pretend that the rich kids of Instagram are on the receiving end of Inspector Callahan's disregard for police procedure.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

The fake laughter in tv shows ....just watched 10 mins of citizen Khan and it was total tripe , someone went into overdrive on the fake laughter button 

I wouldn't last 10 seconds. It's the sitcom equivalent of Lenny Henry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Oh get off of your high horse. ;)

Add 'could of' and 'should of' in too.

I mind those a lot less though - they are really to do with accents. "off of" is just wrong.

Â