Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who fill up at the Pay At The Pump pump, and then don't pay at the pump.

Yes! Made worse when they leave their car at the pump and go and spend about half an hour doing a weekly shop before they actually pay!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have just started playing chess again after 20 odd years.  It's amaxing how your brain can recall things such as tactics etc from long ago.

There has been no better age for Chess than the present with all the stuff on YouTube.

I don't play chess these days but I sometimes use YATT to remind me how bad I am.:)

• Like 1

Having a weird mate, that not everyone likes, and having to have conversations, where you don't mention being out with mutual friends, as well as people who don't like him, so he doesn't ask for an invite. At the same time, agreeing to meet up for a beer with him, later in the evening, and hoping he doesn't suss that he wasn't invited, and not look like a word removed. With the addition of mutual friends not helping you out with the situation. I can feel a Mr Bean style farce of an evening coming on. Might just stay in. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

The fact I haemorrhage money this time of year 

its mental, a usual weekly shop for me, my missus and a little girl will come to £50, never more than £60, yesterday I spent £107 in Tesco and all I've got extra is 7 pulled pork miniature pasties.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have just started playing chess again after 20 odd years.  It's amaxing how your brain can recall things such as tactics etc from long ago.

Are you sure? I'd advise you to check mate

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mjmooney said:

People who fill up at the Pay At The Pump pump, and then don't pay at the pump.

**** this times one million. Annoying bastards.

10 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Star Wars hype, sorry but I've always thought the franchise was a bag of shit. This latest movie seems to be everywhere that HP advert is really grinding my gears. 

This as well. Utter overhyped-ram-it-down-ya-gullet bollix.

Apologies to stewiek, who I know is rather a "fan" ;)

• Like 1

Â