Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

The only thing worse than people constantly talking about their kids, is people who haven't had kids talking about their cats.

Seriously, I really really really couldn't give a shit about how high your cat jumps. 

#WorkProblems.

I find cat talk better than kid talk.

• Like 2

When people at work (a cinema), ask me what movies are on and ask for a description about them or if they're good. Sorry but I may work at a cinema but I'm not even able to watch most movies due to time or not liking them. Why would you go to the cinema and not even look at what movies are out, seriously?

2 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

When people at work (a cinema), ask me what movies are on and ask for a description about them or if they're good. Sorry but I may work at a cinema but I'm not even able to watch most movies due to time or not liking them. Why would you go to the cinema and not even look at what movies are out, seriously?

It's techically sales .... lie to them.

8 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

What do you expect from the general public? Majority are drooling simpletons.

• Like 2

It's techically sales .... lie to them.

I do [emoji23] , I just read the descriptions shown on the till then just say whichever I would watch.

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

The Paul McCartney Christmas song. Hate it with a passion. 

I remember, as a kid, reading a Christmas edition of Melody Maker and it had an entertaining article by Steve Lamacq discussing his disdain for "Wonderful Christmastime".

He was staying in Wolverhampton, covering a Ned's Atomic Dustbin gig and found that he was snowed in and stuck in his hotel (he compared it to Jack Nicholson walking around The Overlook Hotel in "The Shining").

Anyway, the only options he had (other than freeze) was either wait in the bar which was playing Christmas tunes in which Macca would start up every 30 mins, or the lobby area where Macca would wish him a wonderful Christmastime around every 45 mins.

If I remember correctly, I believe Lamacq said there was talk of doing a "Captain Oates".

• Like 1

On 12/15/2015 at 19:23, Rugeley Villa said:

the missus has felt a bit weird lately, tired and lower stomach pains so shes got a pregnancy test and its come back with a faint line on it for positive. thing is shes got an implant in her arm. cant be **** with another kid plus it means moving again at some point. we are both hoping shes not pregnant.

Have you done another test today?

You can get false positive results due to certain medication, etc

the missus has felt a bit weird lately, tired and lower stomach pains so shes got a pregnancy test and its come back with a faint line on it for positive. thing is shes got an implant in her arm. cant be **** with another kid plus it means moving again at some point. we are both hoping shes not pregnant.

Have you done another test today?

You can get false positive results due to certain medication, etc

Mate if it was me I'd be half way to the clinic by now...

7 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

I must be the only one who cant stand the film love actually .....it a bag of shite 

That's because you're a real maaaaainnnnsss man! Not like the rest of these softies. 

I myself however found it to be a good film but I think there are worse films to admit to liking....

Â