Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'd guess minions was the other way round though, the publishers paying to have them stuck everywhere in order to promote the film

Star Wars will have media departments trying to tag anything they can on to the film

Spose it's because they can't really have product placement, again guessing but I wouldn't be surprised if the tourist board of Mexico paid for the opening scenes of spectre

Hesitate to put this here, as I totally have the right to be pissed off (although in the grand scheme of things, I understand it's very trivial), I ordered the Christmas meat hamper from our local butcher online, and in order to get free delivery (£8 otherwise) I needed to spend £50. The Christmas meat hamper was £48ish, as such I ordered a family size steak pie. This took it over the £50 pound mark, thus saving about £6. Spoke to my parents (where the hamper was being delivered), and there's no sign of the steak pie. Normally, I'd think it doesn't matter, as it would have cost me more to get it delivered, but these steak pies happen to be delicious, and I have paid for it. Can I be arsed to chase it up tomorrow? We're already going to have way much too food, so it seems like a waste of time. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm one of them who has absolutely no interest in the darts but the tear up looks brilliant so one day I'll end up going

See also 20/20 cricket

The crowd at a darts event is reminiscent of a saturday night in a rough wetherspoons

• Like 1

London midland.

why the hell have you only got 4 coaches on Christmas Eve for a train that goes to Crewe. 

Also why is one of the carriages first class. Ain't nobody travelling to Crewe and passing through the places we are paying for a first class ticket.

plebs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

London midland.

why the hell have you only got 4 coaches on Christmas Eve for a train that goes to Crewe. 

Also why is one of the carriages first class. Ain't nobody travelling to Crewe and passing through the places we are paying for a first class ticket.

plebs. 

Piggy back on this. £29.20 for a ticket from Liverpool to Stafford. 55 minute train. Joke.

I pay around a fiver from Lodz to Warsaw!

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Piggy back on this. £29.20 for a ticket from Liverpool to Stafford. 55 minute train. Joke.

Just had a look at the distance and thats pretty close to what i've just done from London to Tamworth for £30. Thats bloody cheap as well for that journey. Had to book in October for the good rates.

Unsurprisingly by Milton Keynes they realised that nobody was in First Class and opened it to everyone.

It is relative though isn't it? Its cheaper in Poland but you'd only be earning 20% - 25% of what you earn in the UK salary wise (at a guess - Stefan may be able to confirm)

I

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

If thats a day return it can be done a lot cheaper by splitting tickets at Crewe 

• Like 1

Â