Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Forgetting the specifics of the case, this seems to be denying that 'emotional harm' is actually a real thing. Is that what you intended to say?

In this instance it isn't 

3 hours ago, Eames said:

Why are people getting so bent out of shape about the $15m. The kids family won't get anywhere near it.

Sue for a really big number, annoy, irritate and harass public bodies and they'll guarantee a settlement for a small to moderate number.

No fault or liability will be admitted. The family walk off with a couple of $m and the cops/school system get to forget it happened drama free.

He shouldn't walk with a penny , sorry cent , though

if that was my child an apology would have been enough ... A day out with the president would have just been an added bonus 

• Like 2

Guy in my office thinks he's hilarious.

He says some funny things, but he's one of these people that if he gets a laugh out of something, he'll say it at every opportunity again and again until you want to murder him.

His current thing is doing an impression of our CFO. The only reason people laughed at it was because our CFO is scottish and this guy was doing an Irish accent. So we were literally laughing at him.

Now he's doing it all the time. He even did it yesterday in a presentation to a load of people who don't even know who our CFO is.

• Like 1

With all the love in the world, for our American friends on this site, Britain adopting Black Friday. What a crock of shit.

"Ooh 15p off a set of pans! No time for you old lady, get out of my way! I'll stamp on your face, before you get that deal before me!"

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

With all the love in the world, for our American friends on this site, Britain adopting Black Friday. What a crock of shit.

"Ooh 15p off a set of pans! No time for you old lady, get out of my way! I'll stamp on your face, before you get that deal before me!"

Can't wait to see these stupid words removed falling over each other and brawling with each other, dribbling morons. 

Guy in my office thinks he's hilarious.

He says some funny things, but he's one of these people that if he gets a laugh out of something, he'll say it at every opportunity again and again until you want to murder him.

His current thing is doing an impression of our CFO. The only reason people laughed at it was because our CFO is scottish and this guy was doing an Irish accent. So we were literally laughing at him.

Now he's doing it all the time. He even did it yesterday in a presentation to a load of people who don't even know who our CFO is.

b311622caa1e69d8f411efd42772eaf126e5d803.jpg

• Like 3

Â