Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who talk about their Fantasy team in the villa match thread.

Ha! I was going to mention something about Fantasy Football in the 'Things you don't get' thread!

I agree though. "Villa lost but least I've got 2 stoke defenders in my fantasy football team" Get lost! 

HELP! ive been asked to be my mates best man at his wedding next june in cyprus. i'll be honest and say its one of my worst nightmares but obviously im going to do it, but its just not me if you know what i mean and im dreading the speech part. infact the speech is the only thing im worried about.

HELP! ive been asked to be my mates best man at his wedding next june in cyprus. i'll be honest and say its one of my worst nightmares but obviously im going to do it, but its just not me if you know what i mean and im dreading the speech part. infact the speech is the only thing im worried about.

The thing to remember is that the majority of the people at the wedding, will be willing you to do well. No one is going to have a go at you for messing up, and they'll probably laugh at your jokes, no matter how crap they are. Keep it short, keep it clean (probably best not to tell any of your confession thread stories), and don't feel like you need to do a stand up routine. Be nice about the bride, thank the bridesmaids, and try not to get your cock out. Job done. 

• Like 3

The thing to remember is that the majority of the people at the wedding, will be willing you to do well. No one is going to have a go at you for messing up, and they'll probably laugh at your jokes, no matter how crap they are. Keep it short, keep it clean (probably best not to tell any of your confession thread stories), and don't feel like you need to do a stand up routine. Be nice about the bride, thank the bridesmaids, and try not to get your cock out. Job done. 

i certainly wont be trying to be funny because im not a funny person if you catch my drift and i'll just fall flat on my face. also the tales me and my mate have are best kept quiet, yeah im just going to keep it short,sweet and polite. the missus said just get pissed and i'll be ok but nah i dont think thats wise. anyway ive got a few months to prepare.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I think you'll agree that today has been very emotional, even the cake's in tiers."

Terrible opening joke but I've seen it done at a wedding reception and it got a big laugh.

Could have been the volume of prosecco consumed.

• Like 1

Ignoring any possible jokes that might exist within your post, I'd recommend a regular white caulk and just paint over it...or if you don't want to paint it, use a clear caulk, but you'll still see it's sheen.

Sorry I thought everyone had seen this 

https://youtu.be/tiPkYt09awo

Haha, no, I hadn't seen it. A reading my post again makes me sound like an old fuddy duddy

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I think you'll agree that today has been very emotional, even the cake's in tiers."

Terrible opening joke but I've seen it done at a wedding reception and it got a big laugh.

Could have been the volume of prosecco consumed.

that is pretty funny tbf.

Â