Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That reminds me I used the line "Do you have  book on fly fishing by J .R.Hartley"..the shop assistant had not a clue what I was on about 

Not as good as asking if they have a copy of "How to deal with disappointment without resorting to violence".

• Like 1

That reminds me I used the line "Do you have  book on fly fishing by J .R.Hartley"..the shop assistant had not a clue what I was on about 

Not as good as asking if they have a copy of "How to deal with disappointment without resorting to violence".

Or: "Do you have 'Teach Yourself to Read'?"

• Like 1

Haters or jealous people, you are given one life and instead of love you are filling it with hate and jealousy, some people really need to take long hard look in the mirror.

are you an angsty 14 year old?

You must be 14 to use that word?

I think it's a perfect word for alot of people.

As it happens Meath, I was thinking of that "J. R. Hartley" advert yesterday and wondered how many would get the reference now.

A couple of years ago at work, I was being compared to Victor Meldrew by my one colleague and our 18 year old trainee had literally no idea who he was.

• Like 1

The phrase "beast mode". clearings in the woods.

Those people should be put in a cage with an actual beast, lets say a bear for example, to see just how far their beast mode gets them.

Or the real beastmode

1377067454_Football_breaks_tackles67ydTD

Have a Dislike for referencing a Seahawks player  ...

Â