Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Can i get?......:angry:

No, you can have....now stop trying to sound 'cool' 

No I'm fairly  sure  "can I get gonorrhoea if I sleep with this lady boy "  was what you should have asked rather than " can I have "

I have a short list of piss me off things in increasing severity

The shit weather in the supposed to be hot southern united states. 

The fact I have not brought any clothes with me that have a long sleeve. 

I have screwed my achilles so have been on crutches for the last two days. 

A cocktail of over the counter drugs are taking the edge off it. I'm hoping the anti-biotics will kick in soon and reduce the infection. After watching several youtube videos of tooth extraction it looks like nothing has changed in 1000yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if the dentist  puts his knee on my shoulder for leverage while he is tugging with a pair of pliers.

You have my sympathies. I had to have a failed root filling which developed an abscess removed. Female dentist couldn't manage it on her own and had to get reinforcements. Don't let them fob you off about waiting for an appointment.

It's an evolutionary flaw that things as insignificant as teeth cause us so much pain.

and yet more proof that the theory of evolution is bunkum

Yep. Your teath hurt, because God is angry that you play with your winky at night.

• Like 3

People who keep asking me why I haven't settled down or why I'm not seeing anyone, like its a major problem. Piss off. 

out of interest   , why haven't you settled down ?

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Can i get?......:angry:

No, you can have....now stop trying to sound 'cool' 

Guilty. But it's not because I'm trying to sound cool, I just catch myself saying it.

I say 'like' too much to, like far too much like. It's become like a habit.

Language changes and develops though, innit?

It's an evolutionary flaw that things as insignificant as teeth cause us so much pain.

Yep. Your teath hurt, because God is angry that you play with your winky at night.

Mine should be hurting non-stop then!

• Like 1

Mine should be hurting non-stop then!

Mine have all fallen out. :(

• Like 3

yeah, but if we used to be monkeys - why are there still monkeys?

doesn't stand up to some pretty basic scrutiny

the monkeys that ate meat evolved into humans

the monkeys that stayed on bananas stayed as money's 

People who keep asking me why I haven't settled down or why I'm not seeing anyone, like its a major problem. Piss off. 

even now i have a family i can still see the attraction of being a single man with no commitments. my biggest regret when single was not going out to thailand and having myself one of those ladyboys(no joke by the way)

• Like 4

Â