Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Tell the wife it is being caused by the wedding ring, I bet she'll LOL.... maybe.

My Wedding ring came off the morning after the wedding  , I don't' wear jewellery or even a watch so a wedding ring was always going to be out the equation

Yesterday I was is listening to Kashmir, Led Zeppelin. My girlfriend asked me why I had the music from X factor on my phone.

Does X Factor use that song or does the theme sound similar? 

If they do use it then it pisses me off!

Expensive shit keeps breaking ...lawnmower broke repairs cost a few hundred, my car is in need of repair, the inlaws car engine maintenance light came on today while I was driving it ....had to explain that there car needs to be repaired I got the "what did you do to it" line, water softner isnt working and the repair guy looks like he hasn't a clue what's wrong with it .....all this tied in with lack of sleep due to a baby teething .....its all fun :D

My Petrol Mower was running really sick and I thought it was shot so started pricing up a replalcement. A quick google of the issue lead me to the carb gasket, £2.48 delivered off eBay and 5 mins to replace. Running like new. I love it when that happens.

Â