Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

i swear that shit is popular because the great unwashed sitting at home on a wednesday morning use it as justification for the way they live their life

22 years old with 3 kids from 3 different blokes, never worked a day in their life...but they aint as bad as them on jezza...

facebook during the show is a complete no goer for me, infuriates me

This new breed of conor mcgregor types who grow a beard and suddenly think they are double `ard bastards ......and clearings in the woods at lidl or aldi who have one or two items who ask do you mind if I go ahead of you ....well yes YES I do mind !!!! 

was it just me who had to Google Conor McGregor ?

those beards piss me off no end ... grow a beard by all means , just don't follow some celeb trend , more so one that makes you look like a hipster retard  (sorry VT'ers that have beards btw yours suit you and you look great  )

• Like 1

This new breed of conor mcgregor types who grow a beard and suddenly think they are double `ard bastards ......and clearings in the woods at lidl or aldi who have one or two items who ask do you mind if I go ahead of you ....well yes YES I do mind !!!! 

was it just me who had to Google Conor McGregor ?

those beards piss me off no end ... grow a beard by all means , just don't follow some celeb trend , more so one that makes you look like a hipster retard  (sorry VT'ers that have beards btw yours suit you and you look great  )

Its more the attitude of I have a beard so now I can act like a complete clearing in the woods  

• Like 1

July noticed that there was a spelling mistake of my wifes name on our Delta airlines receipt, likely to be my fault, but cant be sure, it coincided with a longer layover notification, so called Delta and sorted out the name and the layover. Today gone to online check in and virgin (thats the first leg of the flight) still have the spelling mistake and so cant check her in. Air France who do Deltas stuff in the UK are talking to Delta in the US who will talk to virgin. I am being charged for them to sort out the name. They have me over a barrel as we fly tomorrow morning.

July noticed that there was a spelling mistake of my wifes name on our Delta airlines receipt, likely to be my fault, but cant be sure, it coincided with a longer layover notification, so called Delta and sorted out the name and the layover. Today gone to online check in and virgin (thats the first leg of the flight) still have the spelling mistake and so cant check her in. Air France who do Deltas stuff in the UK are talking to Delta in the US who will talk to virgin. I am being charged for them to sort out the name. They have me over a barrel as we fly tomorrow morning.

it happens quite  a lot  ..  one airline tried to stop me flying because my ticket had Tony and my passport Anthony    .. and then I've been to other countries where they hardly even look ... to the point in Bali the travel agency had issued a ticket to my mate ( a male ) as Mrs  ... and we still got on the plane without a word .

Pay the money and then claim it back from Delta when you get home and ask them for some free airmiles for the inconvenience ...

it happens quite  a lot  ..  one airline tried to stop me flying because my ticket had Tony and my passport Anthony    .. and then I've been to other countries where they hardly even look ... to the point in Bali the travel agency had issued a ticket to my mate ( a male ) as Mrs  ... and we still got on the plane without a word .

Pay the money and then claim it back from Delta when you get home and ask them for some free airmiles for the inconvenience ...

Just resolved, convoluted but resolved and thankfully no charge as it turns out it was their fault. currently wife will be sat 8 rows away from me, this may be a bonus. 

• Like 1

Just resolved, convoluted but resolved and thankfully no charge as it turns out it was their fault. currently wife will be sat 8 rows away from me, this may be a bonus. 

Crikey, that went well.

• Like 1

It certainly works well when I do it with the kids :)

• Like 1

Â