Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Have curtains not been introduced to the Scotch yet?

My curtains are very thin and I live in a private rent so buying new ones doesn't appeal.
Are you sure the thin curtains aren't just your eye lids? [emoji39] [emoji39]

My curtains are very thin and I live in a private rent so buying new ones doesn't appeal.

You can take them with you when you move.

Just find somewhere with the same dimension windows.  :)

Scotch Man in "Too tight to buy decent curtains" shocker!

• Like 2

Ha! It's nothing to do with money, you can't just go mucking about with the fixtures in a private rent!

Anyway, the full moon isn't frequent enough to justify the cos... ah ok it's the money thing!

• Like 3

Ha! It's nothing to do with money, you can't just go mucking about with the fixtures in a private rent!

Anyway, the full moon isn't frequent enough to justify the cos... ah ok it's the money thing!

Do what most Scotchmen do to help sleep. Drink a litre of buckfast & mainline heroin.

#stereotypicalbantz

Do what most Scotchmen do to help sleep. Drink a litre of buckfast & mainline heroin.

#stereotypicalbantz

Last thing I want to do is sleep whenever I shoot up.

Those magazine series where you build something and get a part each issue.

Just saw the one for the Millennium Falcon. It starts off at £2.99 an issue, but then the small print says each issue thereafter costs £8.99... and there are 100 issues!

I got my abacus out and it works out to a total of £893 for something you have to build yourself. Absolutely ridiculous, how do they get away with prices like that? 

On the box it says it's a 1:1 prop model.  I don't think so.  It takes a lot more than glue to bring it all together.  This model (see link) is going for sale soon to a cinema hopefully for the build up of the film.

Model costs 400 pounds + paint + leds + fibre optic + TIME = A lot more than € 900 

http://www.corellianscalemodels.com/millennium-falcon.html

Currently making a nice big X-wing with lights and stuff.

All this talk about Ched Evans. Non-stop news about him. Annoying!

Apparently he has recently changed his name to 'Convicted Rapist Ched Evans'. Seems a bit foolish. 

Proper first world problem this, but it's the right thread for it...

... when the binmen empty my wheelie bins, they always leave them right in the middle of my drive. Meaning I have to park up on the road, get out, move the bins, then get back in the car and move it onto the drive.

• Like 1

Proper first world problem this, but it's the right thread for it...

... when the binmen empty my wheelie bins, they always leave them right in the middle of my drive. Meaning I have to park up on the road, get out, move the bins, then get back in the car and move it onto the drive.

Oh **** yes THIS. 

The rubbish monkeys in our neck of the woods wont touch anything that isnt neatly positioned on the curb but not over it. Lids have to close completely with the food waste container stacked on top. I'm pretty sure they have a bloke with a set square making sure they are placed at right angles to the curb as well. Then and only then, will they consider taking the **** rubbish away. 

Only to hurl the **** bin back onto the drive however they **** feel like - often not even upright.  Bellends. 

Â