Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Mates who feel the need to always 'one up' themselves. I got the missus a pokemon ds game so he has to buy the latest 3ds version despite no previous mention of buying it.

I got the missus the first couple of walking dead novels, he feels the need to go and get the first compendium despite no prior mentioning of getting it.

I got my mid range HTC imported so he has now gone out and got the HTC one m8 despite having pretty much always had an iPhone and you guessed it, no mentions previously of wanting an android phone.

Now this could all be innocent coincidence's...

Erm, I think it's a religious thing.

Awwwwkwaaaaard :unsure:

I know it's a religious thing. Did that require a smilie?

Just... ya know. You called him queer is all.

Mates who feel the need to always 'one up' themselves. I got the missus a pokemon ds game so he has to buy the latest 3ds version despite no previous mention of buying it.

I got the missus the first couple of walking dead novels, he feels the need to go and get the first compendium despite no prior mentioning of getting it.

I got my mid range HTC imported so he has now gone out and got the HTC one m8 despite having pretty much always had an iPhone and you guessed it, no mentions previously of wanting an android phone.

Now this could all be innocent coincidence's...

Tell him you're going to jump off a cliff and see what he does.

I haven't read the whole of this post but I **** hate people who expect you to give them money for shit like not drinking or going on a little run

my gaffa done a marathon at work the other month and was pestering me to pay him to do it because it was for some blokes sick kid, I told him to tell me the name of the charity and then told him to **** off and stop pestering me about it, I made a donation of £5 direct to the charity which is exactly what I would have done if he would have just came up and asked me to do it without the marathon shit

I am sorry but I'm not going to sponser someone for **** rubbish like not drinking for a **** month, **** me if you don't want to drink then don **** drinkn it aint that **** hard, these words removed who go on like its difficult NO ITS **** NOT unless you are an alcoholic it is easy, if you don't want to drink don't **** drink, also if you have a sly can of carling in your living room and don't tell anyone how the **** can you fail??? I could quite easily sit down and tell everyone at work that I haven't had a drop of alcohol for the last 12 months and they couldn't prove otherwise because they don't see me drink, its a crock of shit, **** idiots

if you want me to sponsor you for something go and decorate a nursery or clean a kids park up, donate 15 hours of your own time to helping out in an old peoples home...I dont know, do some shit like that, something that will actually help someone and give something back rather than inflating your own **** ego whilst asking for money for nothing

• Like 1

he would have done the run anyway, I just hate the twisted perseption of what is charity and what isn't

I regularly buy homeless a cup of coffee and a bacon sandwich whilst I'm on my way to work, I never told anyone I did it because it was just somethingt I did, no one asked me to do it I just did, when I did mention it at work it turned into this big thing about junkies tramps and wrong dooers and how I shouldn't buy them a cup of coffe in the **** morning

They usually don't get away with prices like that, and they have to stop publishing new magazines, leaving some poor sods with £300 spent on an unrecognisable 1/3 built plastic piece of shit.

• Like 3

Just seen an advert for the ashes 2015.

FFS.

Got my tickets earlier last year, for Trent Bridge. That's a late advert.

They've played the Ashes so much recently I'm not really that arsed about this one. I'd rather they were playing someone else. I'd never thought I'd say that, but the idiots in charge are raping the game for all the money they can get.

Those magazine series where you build something and get a part each issue.

Just saw the one for the Millennium Falcon. It starts off at £2.99 an issue, but then the small print says each issue thereafter costs £8.99... and there are 100 issues!

I got my abacus out and it works out to a total of £893 for something you have to build yourself. Absolutely ridiculous, how do they get away with prices like that?

I saw that and liked the look of it, saw the price said some thing to the missus, her exact words "I'll buy you the Lego one instead"

Anyone know how I can get that to stand in a court of law?

Those magazine series where you build something and get a part each issue.

Just saw the one for the Millennium Falcon. It starts off at £2.99 an issue, but then the small print says each issue thereafter costs £8.99... and there are 100 issues!

I got my abacus out and it works out to a total of £893 for something you have to build yourself. Absolutely ridiculous, how do they get away with prices like that?

I saw that and liked the look of it, saw the price said some thing to the missus, her exact words "I'll buy you the Lego one instead"

Anyone know how I can get that to stand in a court of law?

buy the lego, give her the receipt

best case, she gives you the money

worst case, you have legitimately bought the lego millenium falcon and she has gone back on the deal and you can make her feel bad - but you have it

• Like 3

Â