Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I remember catching the start of Dave Pearce on friday nights. It was awful and his style annoyed me. The way he'd play a track, fade it out and give a shout out.

Duff duff duff - shout out for Gaz and Darrell in Macclesfield, they're going to the white horse tonight - duff duff duff DUFF DUFF duff duff - here's to Mandy in Rotherham, putting on her makeup. DUFF DUFF DUFF

• Like 1

I remember catching the start of Dave Pearce on friday nights. It was awful and his style annoyed me. The way he'd play a track, fade it out and give a shout out.

Duff duff duff - shout out for Gaz and Darrell in Macclesfield, they're going to the white horse tonight

I think I know those guys. Not sure where the White Horse is though. Must've closed a while back.  

I don't know why people are being so harsh on Nick Grimshaw.

What's not to like about this total word removed?

samba15.jpg

You're not allowed to dislike gay people.  It's homophobic.

Helen Mirren looked top notch back in the day! 

Going back to the Radio debate, i'm not a fan of listening to music in the morning either. So I tend to listen to podcasts of radio shows, which cuts out the music and adverts and its just witty chat (or "banter") left. Current faves are the Josh Widdicombe podcast and the John Robins / Ellis James podcast, both from XFM

Edited by Xela

You're not allowed to dislike gay people.  It's homophobic.

is he actually gay? i always thought that he was just part of this new trend of being a bit camp and metrosexual, wearing ridiculously tight trousers and huge jumpers, sounding like a div because thats cooler than being intelligent and with the same haircut as everyone else

• Like 1

You're not allowed to dislike gay people. It's homophobic.

is he actually gay? i always thought that he was just part of this new trend of being a bit camp and metrosexual, wearing ridiculously tight trousers and huge jumpers, sounding like a div because thats cooler than being intelligent and with the same haircut as everyone else

He is actually gay. Still a knob though.

Â