Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The garage filling me with relief telling me my car only has a faulty sensor and I'll be cheap (ish) to fix... Only to then ring me telling me its not that and they dunno what it is. I feel a big bill coming!

Plus they kept it overnight so I'm stuck at my parents' until tomorrow. Ugh

• Like 1

The garage filling me with relief telling me my car only has a faulty sensor and I'll be cheap (ish) to fix... Only to then ring me telling me its not that and they dunno what it is. I feel a big bill coming!

Plus they kept it overnight so I'm stuck at my parents' until tomorrow. Ugh

reminds me of a post last week by someone :P

• Like 1

The wife's shit Landrover Discovery 4 went in to the garage this week.  It's bad enough that they charged me £1,100 for the work, even worse that they put through £11,100 on my card instead.

I just need to post this again on the subject of moo*****

1dhe.png

That is utterly, totally and completely brilliant.  The "I'm Feeling Old" bit especially.

I am deeply honoured. Almost on a par with having an Olympic medallist cast doubts on my sexual capabilities. 

1dhe.png

That is utterly, totally and completely brilliant.  The "I'm Feeling Old" bit especially.

I am deeply honoured. Almost on a par with having an Olympic medallist cast doubts on my sexual capabilities.

Technically I didn't do that...I purely speculated that you might not be able to handle my physical awesomeness.

That sounded more egotistical than I had hoped..oh well!

• Like 1

That some bald ugly scouse word removed is getting paid £14.4million a year for playing kick and chase while I get £19k to help vulnerable people with mental health issues re-adjust to life in our society while dealing with my own mental health. **** hate the way the world works, its just not fair at all.

Indeed it's not fair at all. I guess you just have to remind yourself that you are making the world a better place and you are giving people with mental health issues the chance of a normal life and you are probably more important to them than Wayne Rooney ever will be to anyone. That has to be worth something.

It's such a massive cliché, but you don't have to look much further than the City of London to realise that money definitely isn't everything. Doing something you love and value is worth so much more. As for footballers, **** em.

• Like 4

That some bald ugly scouse word removed is getting paid £14.4million a year for playing kick and chase while I get £19k to help vulnerable people with mental health issues re-adjust to life in our society while dealing with my own mental health. **** hate the way the world works, its just not fair at all.

Indeed it's not fair at all. I guess you just have to remind yourself that you are making the world a better place and you are giving people with mental health issues the chance of a normal life and you are probably more important to them than Wayne Rooney ever will be to anyone. That has to be worth something.

It's such a massive cliché, but you don't have to look much further than the City of London to realise that money definitely isn't everything. Doing something you love and value is worth so much more. As for footballers, **** em.

I do something I love, and it pays a handsome wage.  It doesn't really add value like Ingram's job does though, and I often find myself battling with that.  It feels unfair, but it's just the way it is...

1dhe.png

You can't imagine how happy I was when I realised the double 'o' bit would work a treat  :D

• Like 1

1dhe.png

Just to be clear, I didn't make that, Designer1 I believe

edit: as seen above :)

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

Â